Just returned from weigh in

donnac76

Hi everyone
Just returned from the nurse for my weigh in and lost another 9.5lb
Was a little disappointed at first i must be honest as thats been over a 2 week period so was hoping for more but as a friend has pointed out thats still a good loss,(totm is any day so thinking that could account for at least 3lbs)
It seems mad to think i am half way to my intial goal in just 3 weeks :)

Well done Donna, that's fantastic weight loss. Don't be disappointed with that, that's over 1/2 stone in 2 weeks, fantastic!

Thanks Bev,you are right i know,was just really hoping to get to the 2st lol and was disappointed for a little,my dad and hubby gave me a good talking to though haha :)

Thank you skinnyone,this weekend could be a little difficult as its my birthday and also a big bike/music festival here but am going to behave(hopefully lol) working at the show most the weekend so that will keep me out of trouble at least,i will be too busy to be tempted

Thanks Sonkie,i am going to do my best this week again,thrilled to be seeing lower stone munbers on the scales believe me haha :)

Hey Donna that's brilliant weight loss I have to say I would be very happy with that indeedie!!! Well done on your loss to date that is brilliant! Here's to another good week :D

Back