• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

just ruined my shake

S: 16st7lb C: 14st2lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 30.1 Loss: 2st5lb(14.29%)
Ugggg....I don't like vanilla and hot coffee either it's horrible-much prefer shakes with crushed ice
Sorry you've lost your shake but have plenty of water and peppermint tea is good to fill you up xx

JanD

maintaining since June'09
S: 15st9.5lb C: 10st13.6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 4st9.9lb(30.02%)
Have another one - you need the nutrients - and get an extra one from the chemist so you're not short. If it's a long way from you go a day earlier and get 8 days supply plus the extra one you need. You shouldn't go without if you can help it!

~missy-moo~

Getting thinner everyday!
Have another one. If you can't replace it, I'll post one to you

Alex

JanD

Have another one. If you can't replace it, I'll post one to you

Alex
Ha Ha! I was going to say that - and then thought she could probably get one somewhere before it would get to her in Guernsey - mind you - I don't have a lot of faith in the mail system!! x

~missy-moo~

Getting thinner everyday!
then thought she could probably get one somewhere before it would get to her in Guernsey - mind you - I don't have a lot of faith in the mail system!! x
I thought that too re; the mail and getting one somewhere else. But I'm not too sure if pharmacists sell them individually and you have to know someone else on it who has a spare to get one off a freind.

I also thought mummyx could go a day earlier to her WI if it was early next week and that'd give her a week for the sachet to get to her.

I don't think mummyx is on tonight anyway. she is probably sitting at home starving!!! So she won't get this message in time

Alex

JanD

Oh I see.
You may be right because they're all different but my pharmacy sold me an extra one when I needed one.
I hope she isn't starving! :( x

S: 11st12lb C: 11st12lb G: 9st6lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi guys i just read ur replys, thanks, i am staving so going to bed now no point in having one now. I am not getting weighed until thurs but will check when i get my next lot if i can buy a spare few pkts. Although im just going to stick with my cold normal shakes so i dont mess up again!

Thanks 4 offering to post one that is so kind of you.

JanD

There IS a point in having one now - you need those nutrients. I often take my last one to bed with me. You don't want your body to go into starvation mode!

Up to you in the end though! x