• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

just sayin hi

K.T

S: 17st6lb C: 16st8.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 34.3 Loss: 0st11.5lb(4.71%)
Hi and welcome! Congrats on your weight loss!! Hope you can find the help you need to maintain on here :D

S: 13st7lb C: 9st3lb G: 9st5lb BMI: 22.1 Loss: 4st4lb(31.75%)
Hello and welcome,
I am as well doing sw, and is 4lb from target, then i will be in the same boat as you (trying to maintain), My consultant has said to increase A/B choices to 2 on EE plan, and 3 on green/red days, and see how you go and try not to increase your syns to above 10-15 a day incase bad habits creep back in. Problem i have is bread dont like me (bloated) and i am not struck on cereal neither. The most "B" choices i have are hifi bars.

Keep in touch and let me know how you get on........please lol

Good luck anyway

Hi guys n thanks, my consultant said the same bout increasin a n bs but the first week i just couldnt fit any more food in to my day n then i panicked lol n gained 1 1/2, i was worried id loss more weight cos im now a size 6/8. I hope u get to target soon huni its such an amazing buzz, good luck xx

S: 11st4lb C: 8st4lb G: 8st3lb BMI: 19.9 Loss: 3st0lb(26.58%)
It's easier to maintain when you've made it a lifestyle and not just a diet...that's why it's better to lose the weight doing things you love and eating foods you like! Key factor, everything in moderation. good luck!

Thanks trimmerme, i didnt really cut anything out when losin weight i still drank wine at weekends n ive ate choc every nite, i am glad its healthy lifestyle change cos then ill keep weight off. I do love sw, foods great, varietys great n i didnt have to give up wine n choc lol xx