just sayin hi

linzi969

Hi all ive just joined on here, i attend slimming world in ayr. 2 wks ago i became a target member i lost 3 stone 8lbs in 6 months. Im struggling with how to maintain. Hope ur all doin well xx

Hi and welcome! Congrats on your weight loss!! Hope you can find the help you need to maintain on here :D

Hello and welcome,
I am as well doing sw, and is 4lb from target, then i will be in the same boat as you (trying to maintain), My consultant has said to increase A/B choices to 2 on EE plan, and 3 on green/red days, and see how you go and try not to increase your syns to above 10-15 a day incase bad habits creep back in. Problem i have is bread dont like me (bloated) and i am not struck on cereal neither. The most "B" choices i have are hifi bars.

Keep in touch and let me know how you get on........please lol

Good luck anyway

Welcome, well done and Good luck with keep up your good work xx

Hi guys n thanks, my consultant said the same bout increasin a n bs but the first week i just couldnt fit any more food in to my day n then i panicked lol n gained 1 1/2, i was worried id loss more weight cos im now a size 6/8. I hope u get to target soon huni its such an amazing buzz, good luck xx

It's easier to maintain when you've made it a lifestyle and not just a diet...that's why it's better to lose the weight doing things you love and eating foods you like! Key factor, everything in moderation. good luck!

Thanks trimmerme, i didnt really cut anything out when losin weight i still drank wine at weekends n ive ate choc every nite, i am glad its healthy lifestyle change cos then ill keep weight off. I do love sw, foods great, varietys great n i didnt have to give up wine n choc lol xx

Back