Just saying Hello everyone x

skinnyone0

I first did Lipotrim a couple of years ago and lost 3 stones but alas I put 2 stones back on. I went back on last week and its been great to be in control again, plus I am feeling good
My diabetic results are improving daily and I lost 10lbs on my 1st Weigh in and am looking forward to my next one.
Want to lose another 40 lbs
Good luck to Everyone on their journey with Lopotrim xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hello :) welcome back on the journey. You've proven before you can do it before so you'll do it this time too. That's great your diabetic results are improving too, really is. Well done on the 10lbs too.

Second weigh in and another 5lbs gone thats 1st 1 lb. I am finding that this time around I am determind and once I reach my goal I will refeed and maintaine that I never did the 1st time
Linda

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi :)

Well done on your losses so far - you are very motivated and I'm sure you'll get to where you want to be in no time :D

I love Lipotrim, I did it over a year ago and lost 3 stone (aimed to lose 5-6 though) and I stupidly quit half-way through for my birthday but now I'm back to lose the rest of the weight and the stone I put back on :)

Best of luck!

Back