Just saying Hello...

*Lola*

Hi everyone,

I discovered MiniMin's a few months ago and have decided to register and join in.

A bit about myself - I'm 30 years old and married. I've been overweight for about the last 6/7 years. Today I weighed myself and I am the heaviest I've ever been. I look in the mirror and really, really don't like what looks back!

History - I've tried various diets over the years but had most success with Weight Watchers before my wedding. I've decided to go with Weight Watchers again, this time myself, especially as they have the new ProPoints plan out.

Reasons why I want to lose weight - I want to look good again, I hate having my photo taken therefore I have missed out on having any photographic memories of holidays this year, friends's wedding's and birthday parties. I want to be able to go into high street shops and be able to pick up a size 12 and know it will look good, I want to be able to have much more choice in what I can wear. Secondly, over the last few months I have noticed I get out of breath very quickly and my knees hurt, no wonder carrying around nearly 4 stone of extra weight. My blood pressure was on the high side the last time I had it checked. I don't want to develop any further, more serious conditions.

Anyway, sorry for the essay! I look forward to joining in and hopefully get the results I'm looking for over the coming months. Thanks for reading! :)

Hiya and welcome to Minis :) Good luck with WW and with your weight loss journey xx

Welcome Lola and good luck with your weight loss.

Back