Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

just saying hello

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by bali2001, 18 April 2009 Social URL.

1. bali2001

bali2001 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    LLL
    ive not posted on this site for a while because ive been on the lite site. i would like to thank you all for the help and support you gave me when i first started. i have been doing really well and hope to continue to do so. thanks everyone

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jcjazzy

jcjazzy Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good to hear that you're doing well on the LLL journey Bali.These boards seem to have been deserted the last few days,hence your lack of response I think :).I see from your ticker you are about mid-way.Do you plan to do LLL RTM?

4. bali2001

bali2001 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    LLL
    funny you ask that, because i go on holiday next saturday and ill be away for 5 weeks, my c suggestwd i go onto RTM last week so my body gets used to eating more food whilste im away(wont be on food packs on holiday) so i am on week 2 of rtm at the mo. i will buy enough food packs before i go so i can go straight back on them the minute i get home, and then go for my goal weight

5. jcjazzy

jcjazzy Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    5 weeks :D ! Where are you off to you lucky thing?Its 12 weeks until my holidays I can't wait.How are you finding RTM so far?

6. bali2001

bali2001 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    LLL
    im off to las vegas for 1 week then flying to florida keys for the other 4 weeks. RTM is fine, i just cant fit in the extra portions sometimes. its a bit scary incase i start to put on weight, but tomorrows weigh in will tell

7. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Well done Bali

Have a fab holiday. Good luck so hard to maintain in the States. I allways put on weight in the past when I went, but hoppefully you are in the RTM zone now.
    Enjoy xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.