just saying hello

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by bali2001, 18 April 2009 Social URL.

1. bali2001

bali2001 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    LLL
    ive not posted on this site for a while because ive been on the lite site. i would like to thank you all for the help and support you gave me when i first started. i have been doing really well and hope to continue to do so. thanks everyone

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jcjazzy

jcjazzy Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good to hear that you're doing well on the LLL journey Bali.These boards seem to have been deserted the last few days,hence your lack of response I think :).I see from your ticker you are about mid-way.Do you plan to do LLL RTM?

4. bali2001

bali2001 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    LLL
    funny you ask that, because i go on holiday next saturday and ill be away for 5 weeks, my c suggestwd i go onto RTM last week so my body gets used to eating more food whilste im away(wont be on food packs on holiday) so i am on week 2 of rtm at the mo. i will buy enough food packs before i go so i can go straight back on them the minute i get home, and then go for my goal weight

5. jcjazzy

jcjazzy Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    5 weeks :D ! Where are you off to you lucky thing?Its 12 weeks until my holidays I can't wait.How are you finding RTM so far?

6. bali2001

bali2001 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    LLL
    im off to las vegas for 1 week then flying to florida keys for the other 4 weeks. RTM is fine, i just cant fit in the extra portions sometimes. its a bit scary incase i start to put on weight, but tomorrows weigh in will tell

7. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Well done Bali

Have a fab holiday. Good luck so hard to maintain in the States. I allways put on weight in the past when I went, but hoppefully you are in the RTM zone now.
    Enjoy xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.