• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

just saying hello

jcjazzy

Silver Member
G: 11st0lb
Good to hear that you're doing well on the LLL journey Bali.These boards seem to have been deserted the last few days,hence your lack of response I think :).I see from your ticker you are about mid-way.Do you plan to do LLL RTM?

bali2001

S: 11st0lb C: 10st0lb G: 8st6lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 1st0lb(9.09%)
funny you ask that, because i go on holiday next saturday and ill be away for 5 weeks, my c suggestwd i go onto RTM last week so my body gets used to eating more food whilste im away(wont be on food packs on holiday) so i am on week 2 of rtm at the mo. i will buy enough food packs before i go so i can go straight back on them the minute i get home, and then go for my goal weight

bali2001

S: 11st0lb C: 10st0lb G: 8st6lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 1st0lb(9.09%)
im off to las vegas for 1 week then flying to florida keys for the other 4 weeks. RTM is fine, i just cant fit in the extra portions sometimes. its a bit scary incase i start to put on weight, but tomorrows weigh in will tell

Well done Bali

Have a fab holiday. Good luck so hard to maintain in the States. I allways put on weight in the past when I went, but hoppefully you are in the RTM zone now.
Enjoy xx