just saying hello

bali2001

ive not posted on this site for a while because ive been on the lite site. i would like to thank you all for the help and support you gave me when i first started. i have been doing really well and hope to continue to do so. thanks everyone

Good to hear that you're doing well on the LLL journey Bali.These boards seem to have been deserted the last few days,hence your lack of response I think :).I see from your ticker you are about mid-way.Do you plan to do LLL RTM?

funny you ask that, because i go on holiday next saturday and ill be away for 5 weeks, my c suggestwd i go onto RTM last week so my body gets used to eating more food whilste im away(wont be on food packs on holiday) so i am on week 2 of rtm at the mo. i will buy enough food packs before i go so i can go straight back on them the minute i get home, and then go for my goal weight

5 weeks :D ! Where are you off to you lucky thing?Its 12 weeks until my holidays I can't wait.How are you finding RTM so far?

im off to las vegas for 1 week then flying to florida keys for the other 4 weeks. RTM is fine, i just cant fit in the extra portions sometimes. its a bit scary incase i start to put on weight, but tomorrows weigh in will tell

Well done Bali

Have a fab holiday. Good luck so hard to maintain in the States. I allways put on weight in the past when I went, but hoppefully you are in the RTM zone now.
Enjoy xx

Back