• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just saying Hi again

ruth43

Soon to be Slim
S: 12st9lb C: 12st5.4lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 0st3.6lb(2.03%)
Hi everyone, how are you all doing? Do you remember me I was on here about 5 weeks ago I was doing Atkins but it didn't work for me. I tried for 2 weeks but didn't lose after the first 2 days, kept losing and putting on the same couple of pounds so now I'm back to Weight Watchers and so far lost a total of 26lb.

How did the weekend away go, when you all went to Brum diddly Brum, did you have a great time meeting each other.

Just thought I would drop by and say hi and thanks for your help back then when I needed it? Just wondering if Welsh Cupcake is still around she started Atkins when I did?
Bye
Ruth

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
26 pounds! Congrats, that's some good going. Strange how you lose on WW but not Atkins but you have to do it however you can.

Congrats again!

andi

Bye bye bellies!!!
Well done! Was it 26lbs in the last 5 weeks? Are you following the old points system? I tried WW but unfortunately I had 26 ++ points of junk food each day! Its a great plan though and works well for alot of people.

Andi x

thats good news x

Jim

Big Boy
S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
Hi Ruth, I'm pleased you found something that works for you love

Fantastic Ruth! So glad you have found the right diet. Atkins doesn't suit everyone, it's true. I know a lot of people who swear by WW. I can't get very far on conventional diets because too many carbs - even a fairly moderate amount - send me crazy.

Good luck!

Last edited: