Just saying Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kev*, 10 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Kev*

Kev* Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(18.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello All. I am a 47 year old married bloke who has just had enough of puffing and panting and turning red when doing simple everyday things such as tieing shoe laces or cramming into my one and only suit. The wife and kids are worried about my weight and the health impacts and I have finally listened to them. I am looking forward to reading all your success stories that will no doubt keep me on track.
    I start the Lighterlife programme at the end of the month as I am getting a boozy rugby weekend out of the way first.:)
    At the moment I am just trying out slimfast only, three times a day, with no food. My thinking is simply that if I can do this for one week I will have more confidence that I can stick with the Lighterlife programme and as a bonus I will have lost weight as well. Will add my weight ticker tape thing as soon as I can work out how.

Last edited: 10 September 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with LL

Irene xx

5. Kev*

Kev* Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(18.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Mini and Irene, I'm sure I will be calling back here loads, for inspiration, sorted a weight ticker thingy but not displayed, will work it out, eventually. Ooops, had to edit as it has appeared.

Last edited: 10 September 2009
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.