Just saying Hi

namaste

Silver Member
Well, finally done it...........joined and started working on the new me. Just popping by to say hi to everyone:character00238: Tis gonna be a long journey so figured I need some help along the way!

Hmm, not sure I've got that BMI info quite right........

Aaaah thanks, done it now.... for some reason I thought I was 100" taller than I actually am!

im starting exante monday and i cant wait its strange to actually be excited about dieting i know lol but i think this one may actually work! nice to know someone is starting their journey the same time as me :)

Hi and thanks............ I started last Tuesday so not far ahead of you! And you're right, it was strangely exciting looking forward to actually starting. We've got about the same amount to lose aswell... maybe we could keep each other motivated?

yeh that would be great! to know that someones going through the same as me! my problem was never eating through depression i just love food! so im wondering how im gonna cope with not eating! have you got a diet thing on the exante bit on here? im gonna start mine tomorrow

Was just having a look through them all and decided to start one............ see you over there :)

Yeh I'll be there in a short while lol going to try my black coffee with sweetner first!

namaste i cant find your diary! whats the thread called hun? i just started mine :)

Oooops not as quick off the mark as you...... I'm very easily distracted and the arcade has some distracting games in it :) Will join you in a mo x

Back