Just saying Hi :)

youll get the hang of this fab diet soon. keep asking its the way we all learned this LW X

the problem with some sites and recipes is tht they aren't always listed right. I made a few mistakes that way early doors. Soy def a tolerated. You can buy reduced salt soy now, asda sell it.

Are you having 4 meals a day, it seemed as though your lunch was a bit low, if it was only the crabsticks. Chicken and eggs def all ok.

My book says that if you have cholestrol problems then limit to two a day. I don't have problems having been tested at same time as starting diet, for another reason, so I can sometimes use 3 a day if not more...esp when baking muffins or the bread. Omlettes always have two, hmmm smoked salmon omlette..very yummy. Esp with a dollop of cottage cheese on the plate LOL.

Thanks for your reply!

I don't have any cholesterol problems. I've always been very healthy and slim (except smoking and drinking) it's just I ate loads during pregnancy, plus quitting smoking, I gained so much weight. I'm hoping as I'm naturally slim the weight will come off easily enough. Unfortunately pregnancy made me ravenous :(

Back