Just shows....

missclare85

Silver Member
How much going to class keeps me on track.

I didnt go class on Tues because i had a spa day and it was my bday.

As a result of not going to class and thinking...iv got x amount of days to sort myself out WRONG ATTITUDE....iv messed up.

Iv been on off on off plan. Havent been measuring my syns (mostly sauces with my salads) not ate as much free, super free and speed foods as i could have. Snacking on party food in work.... :(

I wish id of gotten back earlier from spa now, i wish id have thought ahead abd weighed on a diff day. I wish i wish i wish is all too late.

So as of tomorrow im going to eat loadssss of speed food so on & see how i get on on tues.

If i gain iv noone to blame but myself and i will draw a line under it & start a fresh.

Just needed a rant at myself but sharing with u all.

Xxx

good for you, you enjoyed yourself, you've acknowledged you've got to get back on it and you've done it, good luck with the superspeed, it worked for me this week,

one of my fave things to eat when I superspeed it up is

2 or 3 tins of various types of beans (check you book for SS ones, I like butterbeans, baked beans)
tin of chopped toms,
onion frylighted,
2-3 tbsp chopped dried herbs
quorn sausages
just simmer for a while til everything is hot,
have it with some swede and carrot mash

yummy, filling and superspeed :)

good luck for Tues xx

good for you, you enjoyed yourself, you've acknowledged you've got to get back on it and you've done it, good luck with the superspeed, it worked for me this week,

one of my fave things to eat when I superspeed it up is

2 or 3 tins of various types of beans (check you book for SS ones, I like butterbeans, baked beans)
tin of chopped toms,
onion frylighted,
2-3 tbsp chopped dried herbs
quorn sausages
just simmer for a while til everything is hot,
have it with some swede and carrot mash

yummy, filling and superspeed :)

good luck for Tues xx

And probably super windy ha ha :)

Awww thanks for that :)

Today hasnt gonr to plan neither tho :(

Bf was in a crash last night, no sleep, runnin round all day for car parts etc an mum boughts us both a big soft barm with bacon on.

Urgh.

Still not goin off plan for my dinner tho. Or tomorrow or mon or tues xx

Keep at it clare these things are sent to try us, its a new day tomorrow try for damage limitation like you said superfree and superspeed. Good luck

Back