Just spoke to my CDC

New Bride

OK, taken the pludge, just spoke to her, she is going to call me back this evening to discuss.

I am really nervous about doing the programme.

What can I expect ?

How does the first week work ?

Also how do I insert pictures and tickers to my profile ?:eek:

Don't be nervous!! Best diet in the world!!! Life changing stuff.

Just go for it.

M.

Just wanted to wish you luck, Im starting tomorrow and having my packs brought over today. Im absolutley petrified and so worried I will fail miserably. We can be diet buddies if you like, I have lots to learn and have already spent ages reading the posts and feel a bit confused before Ive started :cry: :eek:

Ok, I would love to be your diet buddy, But I will not be starting probably til next week. But we can be scared and suffer together.

Do you know how to add the tickers etc

I just found this forum this morning...I'm waiting for a CDC to arrive this afternoon, desperately want to lose the weight but feeling rather nervous.

Thanks Angel - I have my packs now and going to read through the book with a cup of tea in a little while - making a start tomorrow :) my counsellor was lovely :D

Hi and welcome New bride

Good luck with your start. A good tip is if you are going to start next week then use the few days before hand to cut down on your carb intake and start to up your water, hopefully then you will find the first few days much easier. The first week can be tough but grit your teeth and once you get into ketosis and have had your first weigh in you will see how worth it it has all been, first weigh in will also keep you motivated for the following week. Don't be scared, this is something that you are doing for yourself and the end result will be soooooo worth it. Come on here often and shout for help when you need it, there's always someone around to give you a shoulder to lean on.

Good luck and keep us all posted

Jazzy x

Good luck with your starts wigglychick and consuelabananahammock and welcome to Minimins.

consuelabananahammock............ fab name. one of my favourite episodes, made me smile :D !!!!!!!

Jazzy x

Ok, I would love to be your diet buddy, But I will not be starting probably til next week. But we can be scared and suffer together.

Do you know how to add the tickers etc
GO TO TECHNICAL FORUM ALL ANSWERS IN THER . OR SHOUT AND WE WILL GIVE YOU A HAND

You are all sooooo nice on here, I have never been on a forum with such positive support. Just got my packs for the next 2 weeks and had a broccoli and cheese for my tea, I thought it was not bad at all, but then again I like broccoli and stilton soup :sign0137: Just need to work on cutting my carbs down for the next week which is going to be a struggle fo me.:sigh:

Good luck all of you!!!

New Bride, click on my ticker, that will take you to the website where you can set yours up..

In here, go into the control panel (top of the page, User CP) and edit signature.

Cut and paste the URL it gives you in the ticker thing onto your signature!!

Your signature is quite short to start with, the more you post the more you can add - so dont worry if you can't add any goals to start with!!

You are all sooooo nice on here, I have never been on a forum with such positive support. Just got my packs for the next 2 weeks and had a broccoli and cheese for my tea, I thought it was not bad at all, but then again I like broccoli and stilton soup :sign0137: Just need to work on cutting my carbs down for the next week which is going to be a struggle fo me.:sigh:

I started the diet 6 days ago and thought it was going to be a complete nightmare, but it's been a lot easier than I'd anticipated. The first couple of days were a bit of a struggle- but I am already beginning to see the effects which is enough inspiration to stop me from raiding the cupboards.:D

Back