just started and i feel great

cameron

hi , i have been on lipotrim now 4 days i have not felt unwell at all i feel better for being on them no head aces or pains so far. i dont know if this because im drinking plenty off water or if its going to hit me in the next few days .... so for me it so far so good.... im happy that people have posted there vewis and such .as im finding them really help full. and im hoping this will help me on my way . so thanks to all the people i have all ready got advice of from just having a look through....

I'm really pleased for you, hun. It's good to hear people having such a positive experience in the first week, and you still have that exciting first weigh-in to look forward to! I think the people that suffer most at first are the ones who had a last-minute binge before they started then get major carb withdrawal! I speak from bitter experience and stupidity there! :D

Its good that you're gettin on so well, today was my 1st day and been on here for a couple of hours reading peoples posts. helps so much.

jessie 888 yesterday i had a carb feast because i knew i was starting it do u think this was a bad idea? :(

xx

ooooh nooooo, Im starten tomoro & ate like a king today...!? Im guna regret that am I?!?!

Fret not Lil Trixie and Cics. I did just the same (don't we all) but I still managed to lose 11lbs in the first week.
It's not the weight loss that the carb fest affects - just the way you feel! Every time we eat a carb, the body produces insulin (the fattening hormone) to counteract it which plays havoc with our blood sugar and makes us feel shaky and crave food. Bummer! It's not the end of the world having a last minute blow out but it may just make the first week withdrawal a tad bit tougher! I wish I'd known that before I started!

no i did know that befor i started. but i have been drinking little but offten i think that helped me through the first day.and i drunk about 6 pints. i get on here now off a morning to get insperation to help me through the day. it helps me .. i have been doing all my normal stuff shopping cooking as well im not trying to avoid it .im just telling my self in 16- 18 weeks i can have that stuff for the rest of my life in moderation ..

wow 11 lbs :D what a good 1st week. ive such bad willpower so i just hope i can get through this 1 st week, i even dreamt last nite of pizza :(

Any tips for getting through the 1st week xx

yes drink the water and this site reading how well people have done. im still in my first week i get on the scales tomorrow. i have hypothyroidisum so any lose will be good for me...

yes drink the water and this site reading how well people have done. im still in my first week i get on the scales tomorrow. i have hypothyroidisum so any lose will be good for me...

Im drinking the 2 litres every day and dont want to drink much more because ive a really weak bladder and at work running to the toilet is a nuisance. :(

good luck with your weigh in, hope its a good loss :D

i think this site is so inspirational so hopefully i'll get on it every morning as well to help me though the day. have u tried the flapjacks? ive heard they taste like cardboard but would like to try them

If you do try the flapjacks Lil Trixie then ask for one as a free sample cos if you have one as one of your "meals" you may not be able to finish it then you will be missing some of those vital nutrients. Not that I'm suggesting they're totally vile or anything! ;)

no i did know that befor i started. but i have been drinking little but offten i think that helped me through the first day.and i drunk about 6 pints. i get on here now off a morning to get insperation to help me through the day. it helps me .. i have been doing all my normal stuff shopping cooking as well im not trying to avoid it .im just telling my self in 16- 18 weeks i can have that stuff for the rest of my life in moderation ..

With that positive attitude I think you are going to do really well on Lipotrim!

Took my 1st shake at 10am this morning, i had a strawberry & there not bad at all! So far so good... Im just going to take it one shake at a time!!!! And before Il know it, day 1 will be over & done with!!! :) Size 10 clothes here I come!!!!!
Best of Luck everyone!! :) :)

If you do try the flapjacks Lil Trixie then ask for one as a free sample cos if you have one as one of your "meals" you may not be able to finish it then you will be missing some of those vital nutrients. Not that I'm suggesting they're totally vile or anything! ;)

thanks il def ask for a free sample, i didnt even no you could get free samples. do u think the flapjacks taste like cardboard haha :D

i want to try them because i no within a week i'll miss the feeling of chewing.

cics good luck to you to :D

i dont know what the flapjacks taste like but to be quit honest im going to eat them even if there bad. they did not have any when i went to get the lipotrim shakes but ill get a few next week .i dont think the shakes are bad at all as long as you mix them well..if you get a head ace try and drink more water it does help i know you said you have to keep going to the toilet but just tell your self it only for a few months and also that calms down im still drinking the same but im not going to the toilet so much now.and im only on day 6.....

Took my 1st shake at 10am this morning, i had a strawberry & there not bad at all! So far so good... Im just going to take it one shake at a time!!!! And before Il know it, day 1 will be over & done with!!! :) Size 10 clothes here I come!!!!!
Best of Luck everyone!! :) :)

good luck! :)

thanks perfectxmess!! Iv day 1 over with now thank God!!! Not feeling hungry, was a little earlier on, had my last shake at 7pm so Im feeling full now.... Im hoping im drinking enuf water!!!!!

you got past the hard part cics well done. i droped a shake the other day and thats the only time i have felt hunger pains. just try to have a bottle of water with you at alll time then if it gets empty you can always fill it up, i have loads of little bottles of water in my fridge that i got from tescos in packs of 6 they hold 330ml i try to drink at least 8 a day but no more than 12 and at the end of the day i wash them and refill them .

Back