Just Started CD ..

Lolly90

Hi everyone!

On my fifth day of Cambridge Diet and today so far as been the best day. Slight hunger pangs but nothing too major. Apart from the bad breath I feel good. (Does anyone know how to get rid of that by the way? My counsellor says that I just have to brush my teeth more often:confused:)

I've been looking at this website for a while and finally decide to join today. I'm really impressed by the amount of weight that a lot of you have managed to use. Congratulations!:):) I've got a ticker so I'll keep updating my weight loss weekly. I'm basically here to help motivate people as a motivation for myself. I don't personally know anyone who is doing/has done this before so I'm kind of alone, and finding support from friends and family is hard. :( My mum has been great, but she has times where she says 'I'm going shopping do you want ..' and 'I've made dinner do you want some?' But I supposed it's just natural for her. My friends also think that it's alright for me to go out with them and eat and 'get back on it tomorrow' which is also really hard as I have to explained to them that it's not that kind of diet.

So it would be great to meet a few encouraging people on here that know what it is like, and won't try to persuade me to eat! Ha-ha.

As well as joining this fantastic forum I've made a blog too. Cambridge Diet - Ahh!! Feel free to check it out! I'll be updating it everyday. Also, if anyone else has a blog it would be great if you could send me the link. I would love to read about how you're finding it.

Anyway sorry for the long post!! Thanks for reading!

Lo ..x :p

Hi Lolly and welcome! I'm on Day 11 of CD, doing ok so far!

Sounds like you are too, so keep up the good work, and I hope to see you posting lots! xx

Hya Lolly. Good for you in making the big CD jump and good luck for your future weightloass. This diet works!

Welcome onboard Lolly and well done on reaching day 5, first week is always the toughest and it is nearly behind you now!

You sound really positive and motivated and I look forward to hearing about your fabby losses.

Georgie
x

Hi Lolly! I've just done my first week and know what you mean about the breath! My tongue was so coated three days ago that I looked like I'd been eating flour! I've bought a kiddies toothbrush to use on my tongue, am drinking even more and using Gold Spot several times a day. Also use mouthwash whenever I go to the bathroom! Keep at it - it's sooooo worth it!

Hi Lolly, glad you've decided to join Minimins! Just read your blog entry for the last 5 days and am very much looking forward to reading more. I'm on day 4 today and although I'm not feeling hungry I am craving food so it's been a toughy, but I'm not gonna crack! lol

Anyway stay strong and kepp up the good work - you're doing fantastic. :)

Hi Lolly, 11lbs in 5 days thats fantastic :)

hi lolly, best of luck to u you sound really strong and positive. Oce you get over week one its a breeze (well kind of!) have you checked out the sucess stories thread? there is loads of pics there and its amazing really inspiring.

Back