Just started day 1 on Xenical

Ellebirdy

Hi everybody.

I have just started Xenical as I had to come off Lipotrim as it was making me ill.

I have just read punky pink stars (hope i got that right lol) tips on what to eat and do.....really helpfull thank you very much.

Everybody seems to do well on this plan so fingers crossed it will work as well for me.

I am going to start exercising more very shortly and have started walking up the cliffs around here more than I ever used to bother and it is getting easier! :)

I am looking foward to continuing my journey with my weight loss as have a way to go yet.

I have heard of a few people who have done this or are still on it and are doing and have done well so it's encouraging to hear.

Week 1 and 2 are what I lost on Lipotrim.

Welcome to the xenical family Elle :D Goodluck with your weightloss if you need any help feel free to post!!

Red, I feel like I'm stalking you. Welcome, Ellie and good luck. Bear in mind the beginning of this journey might no go just as planned while your body adjusts from Lipotrim to Xenical.

KB x

welcome to the forum ellie! good luck!

Thanks for your support, means alot to know people are there for you.

x

Red, I feel like I'm stalking you. Welcome, Ellie and good luck. Bear in mind the beginning of this journey might no go just as planned while your body adjusts from Lipotrim to Xenical.

KB x
Thats a very vaild point hunni thanks.

x

Welcome to the Xenical family, and good luck on your weight loss journey xx

Back