Just started DC on Friday!

helen<3

...and wondering if 81 lbs is an insane goal for 8 months. I have to look good in a wedding dress in May!

How are you all finding it?

...and wondering if 81 lbs is an insane goal for 8 months. I have to look good in a wedding dress in May!

How are you all finding it?

I am starting today (again) but the DC website says a stone a month so I dont think 81lbs in 8 months is insane you should be able to do it in 6 months if you stick to 100%.

Good luck and you will look wonderful in your dress in May.

use this forum as we will all support you and try to answer any questions you have.;)

Thanks Shep!

I'm really surprised that I am staying full so far... I can easily eat 4 portions of anything at a time so I thought the first few weeks were going to kill me, but surprisingly I'm staying full! Now I just need to learn to stay away from the :party0036:

Hey Helen, welcome to DC! :D
I think a stone a month (possibly a bit less) is quite achievable but you should also bear in mind that you might hit plateaus and things, so don't be too disappointed if it takes a little longer.

Having said that, we're all here to support each other and give kicks up the bum (when necessary :p) and I've found this forum invaluable on my weight loss journey so far - I hope you do too.

Good luck! :) x

My thinking is if I aim high for 160 lbs and land somewhere around a size 14 for the pretty wedding dress I have bookmarked I'll still be thrilled!

Thanks for support :)

Welcome :D

I don't think 81lbs is that unreasonable either as long as you are 100%. It may slow down a bit as you get nearer to goal but it is doable.

Now just keep away from that bottle, I mean it lol :p

Enjoy and good luck with your first week :D

Back