just started herbalife

jennaclare

hello im Jenna, i started herbalife last thursday 21st march 2013, its my first weigh in today, iv had a sneeky peek on the sclares (i know i shouldnt but couldnt resist) and iv only lost 1.5lbs :( :( iv been really good and stuck to the plan so only thing im thinking is
a i havent drank enough water
b not enough exercise (only done 2 lots of exercise - 1 hours horse riding the day i started and 20 mins fitness dvd yesterday)
Finding it hard to fit exercise in with work, owning horses and being a single mum to a 2 year old son.
No more excuses though, i need to try harder.
I joined this forum a couple of years ago when i started lipo trim, i only lasted 5 days as i missed having something to chew on (i lost a stone though).
I weigh 11 stone 7 and im hoping to get down to 9 1/2-10 stone. Im 5'1 so i think this is a healthy weight for me and will take me back to pre-baby weight.

Im finding herbalife easy to stick to but im finding the evening meals difficult as im a vegetarian and i dont eat quorn or fish, so theres not alot i can have! Im finding that im having to go shopping almost every day to get ingrediants i need for different meal ideas and its costing me a small fortune! Need to stick at it though!

i (think) iv attatched a pic of me pre baby!

Attachments

• me2.jpg
    me2.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 127
Back