Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Just started lipo trim again

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by justwant2beslim, 17 November 2010 Social URL.

1. justwant2beslim

justwant2beslim Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi guys i am in my 3rd week i had my birthday and a wedding inbetween so rather than wait 3 weeks to start i started and had the first sat off lipo trim so i could have a drink as we had a party for my 30th and i still lost 8 pounds in my first week then i went back on it the next day for a week after and came off again this sat just gone for my auntie wedding and lost 1 and a half pounds in my second weigh in which i expected now i am back on for 6 weeks solid before xmas then will be coming off again for xmas. I really want to lose my weight before the summer so i will go straight back on it after xmas day is any one doing this? i joined a year ago and didnt get on with the shakes at all but i am more positive this time round and really want to do. i just wanted to say hi really :wavey:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi justwant2beslim... Welcome hun.. You seem to have coped well so far... Don't forget to allow for a proper refeed before Xmas otherwise you will gain quite rapidly...

Good luck hun x x

4. justwant2beslim

justwant2beslim Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    thanks hun wow u have done so well how long do u have to go on refeed for? x

5. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hello and welcome huni im sure you will be well on your way by xmas xxx

6. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    They say you should do a minimum of a week, but i am aiming to do 2 weeks starting 6 December, so i can enjoy Xmas....
    It really is worth doing.. I first started LT in August this year at 15 stone 10, but was not in the right frame of mind cos the kids were on summer holiday... I done it for about 2 weeks then just gave up.. When i went back, all ready to start in the beginning of September, i was 16 stone 5!!! All cos i didn't refeed to get my body used to food again slowly.. I won't be doing that again!! lol

Good luck hunni x x

7. pudge

pudge addicted to minimins!!

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    hey just want to be slim! im doing the same as you! im doing lipotrim until the 16th or 13th december depending on my plans, allowing me one week till i go to england and then im starting again on the 1st or 2nd of january and going straight through until April! check out a challenge in the challenge section. pounds to lose by may 2011 if you think a challenge will help! best of luck and youll be fine.. your determined and have youre head in the right place.. :) keep us updated on how youre getting on! :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.