Just started Lipotrim and struggling

Hi folks i started Lipotrim yesterday morning and struggled last night as i was on the verge of chewing off my left arm as i was starving and on one hell of a caffeen high just had my second shake for today and feeling the same how do you all get by and cope with the hunger feeling :sigh::confused:

Hi,
well done for getting through day one;)
Once you get into ketosis (usually day 3-5)the hunger mostly subsides.:)

I'm in day 4 tomorrow & still feel the hunger but worse at night than day!! I must say day 3 was better than day 2! I am focusing on my weekly weigh in on Friday so will keep u posted.. This is a small sacrifice for a lifetime weight change.. Food will still be here waiting for us when were done! ( healthy options of course!) persevere it's worth it xxxx

keep busy and reward yourself with treats (non food items like radox smoothie body scrub or a new lippy). Evenings are worst for me too. Long baths and early nights help time pass and like the girls said it will get easier once your in keytosis, so do hang on in there x

thanks for the support much appreciated its day 4 now and ran out of chicken soup for my 3rd shake of the day so having a warm chocolate one today has been one of the hardest days (due to bordum) i've put out my partners tea (curry and rice) and resisted the temptation to pick which nearly killed me as it smelt soooooo good i'm now just bored the poor dog has had her legs walked off her to try to occupy myself (i've never experienced such a quiet and sleepy boxer dog) hoping i dont give in to a nibble as i will feel like i've let myself down in a BIG BIG way! i'm still going to attend slimming world just to see the weight as i'm curious (i dont have scales at home due to a small dose of OCD so my partner threw them out and did the same to any others i bought)

Well done so far, if you can make it through the week you can make it all the way. The first weigh-in will really help! Watching the pounds fall off is an amazing feeling.

Keep focusing on why you are doing this!

Good luck with your journey.

just been and been weighed after a horrific week i dont think i can have another shake in my life i've stuck to the shakes 110% and only had black tea or black coffee with sweetner tablets or water and i have lost an appauling 4lb after seeing what everyone else has lost in there first week i'm very disapointed i really dont think this is doing anything for me as i can lose 4lb with slimming world if i stick at it to a t i came away with another weeks worth (£36) but really cant face putting myself through this for another week i'm feeling totally crap light headed, shakey and my legs feel heavy, i'm absoultly starving could eat my left arm, i'm irritable and snappy with everyone and i have no energy but have been drinking inbetween 4 and 5 litres of water a day i really dont know what to do except go back to the chemist and see if they will refund me my £36 i've never in my life been sooo hungry the pharmasist said i havent yet gone into keytosis but i'm on day 7 now and i was only going on this for 2 weeks and a week refeeder then i go on holiday I'm a complete mess and cant stop crying as i feel so crap

i'm a quitter i cant cope with the shakes the light headedness any more i need to feel human again just ate a small piece of chicken and a couple of lettuce leaves and it was luxuary

Watching the pounds fall off is an amazing feeling.

Hi, your weight loss is very impressive, some heavy numbers. I have noticed that from Week 6 to 10 - 5lbs, 0lb*, 0lb*, 8lbs, 5lbs you didn't lose any weigth. Was there any reason for that?
I bet you were disappointed when for 2 weeks running there was no loss. Just curious:D

It gets better

Hi, Please dont give up my husband and i have just completed the first week and we know how difficult it is but my husband lost 1st 6lbs and i lost 5lbs. The first couple of days was like torture for us but it has got much easier. We now look forward to our shakes and find the sight of food does not bother us. Just stay focused on your goal because believe me you will get there.
Fliss x

purpleiglet we were the same weight starting and I have the same goal weight as you. I am only on Day 2. I have done this before and trust me when I say it does work.
Hang in there. You had a blip but just start again. The chicken shouldn't vere you off its protein so just jump back on your shakes and log in here if you are feeling tempted.
Good luck!!
Hoe about making yourself a ticker? I find it motivating to update it!!

Hi, your weight loss is very impressive, some heavy numbers. I have noticed that from Week 6 to 10 - 5lbs, 0lb*, 0lb*, 8lbs, 5lbs you didn't lose any weigth. Was there any reason for that?
I bet you were disappointed when for 2 weeks running there was no loss. Just curious:D

Hi Dolpin10

I had a family holiday and I took part in the Belfast Marathon Walk (9 mile) over that two week period, so I refed. I quiet careful about refeeding, so I was very happy with no gain and didn't expect to lose anything.

Thanks

Hi Dolpin10

I had a family holiday and I took part in the Belfast Marathon Walk (9 mile) over that two week period, so I refed. I quiet careful about refeeding, so I was very happy with no gain and didn't expect to lose anything.

Thanks

Thanks for your reply just wondered why there was no loss. That's brilliant that you refed and didn't gain.:D

Back