just started lipotrim whats the best way to mix shakes

lil lady

I started LT on sat and i can't seem to handle the shakes, is there a certain way to mix the shakes,
i only drank half of the shake this morning :( but i managed to drink all of the shake at lunch

Hi. I have started today! Just had my first shake and I'm still hungary - blast. Good luck with your first week, we can both look forward to headaches, shakes and bad breath but hopefully a big grin when we step on the scales next week.

Greentree

Hi
Welcome to the club:)
I'm on day 3 and it is hard no doubt about it. Everyone is different, but for me the chocolate shake works best. Some of the things I've tried:
Mixing shake with hot coffee - grand but didn't really enjoy it (never a big coffee drinker anyway)
Mixing shake with hot peppermint tea - ok, better than the coffee
Mixing the shake cold and adding one canderel sweetner - it's alot better than the others, but I'm going to try it with the peppermint tea cold this evening. Try a different way to take it and you might find it easier to down. I also drink some water when I'm taking it - sip for sip. It will take a bit of getting used to but you'll get there in the end if you stick with it. I'm new to it myself - on day 3 and haven't had any 'side effects' yet, but am waiting with bated breath:):)
Good luck on your journey....

My fave thing is the strawberry shake, lots of ice, little bit of water, sweeteners to taste - all blended together into a lovely strawberry smoothie. The thicker it is the better it tastes and feels! x

im with ohtobeslinky on this one loads of ice! i just made my second packet (chocolate) into a thick melting ice cream type consitency with my blender. It was that thick i had to eat it with a spoon, which was nice! :)

Best way to mix the shakes is in a proper shaker (preferably with a metal ball whisky thingy)

Pour half the water in
Add shake (I add coffee to Vanilla & Choc)
Add 3-4 ice cubes
Mix
Add other half of water
Mix & Drink

Add 5-8 lumps of ice and shake really hard. They taste really nice that way!!

Back