Just Started Newbie !!

Hi,

Ive just started the CD SS, my first day was yesterday and I have got to say I made myself go to bed early so I wouldn't start chewing last night !!!

So far today had my two shakes in the boxes (im at work) I held out having the second one till just now, so hopefully should keep me going till I can have a soup tonight !!

Anyway just thought I'd say hello to everyone !

:sign0144:

Hi,

Ive just started the CD SS, my first day was yesterday and I have got to say I made myself go to bed early so I wouldn't start chewing last night !!!

So far today had my two shakes in the boxes (im at work) I held out having the second one till just now, so hopefully should keep me going till I can have a soup tonight !!

Anyway just thought I'd say hello to everyone !

:sign0144:

Hiya - good luck to ya

Get past day 3 and you'll be fine x

Hey Carly :wavey:.

Im still new myself, today will be my 1st weigh in.

If you find after a few days that your going to pick at food because you miss chewing, ask your CDC for some bars, it may slow your loss but its better than giving up altogether and binging on unhealthy snacks.

Good Luck and Happy SSing xx

loool sorry i meant to say NATASHA!!!! lol Im not sure about ketosis, i dnt even know if ive even been in it or when i will be in it!!! :S

thanks for your replies, gonna try my best to stick at it, do you know when ketosis kicks in ?

thanks
tasha

By the end of day 3 you should be in Ketosis - Your CDC should get you to pee on a tester stick on your 1st Weigh in x

Hi, I'm on day 2 too. I tested this morning and had a trace of ketones, so hopefully tomorrow I'll be in full blown ketosis. Saying that, I feel great today, so maybe I already am!

I think most people tend to hit ketosis around day 3-5, but we're all different.

well thanks for the replies again, gonna go to the chemist on way home from work and get some ketostix and see if anything happens tomorrow !!!

thanks
:wavey:

Welcome Natasha.
Good luck with your journey - keep us posted on your progress!

Hiya and welcome, im sure that you'll feel fine in a couple of days, it really does ease up so rest assured.Good luck with your CD journey x

Hiya and welcome to minimins....well done on getting through day 2 you'll soon be in ketosis and sailing along just think how wonderful that weigh in is gonna feel :-D

Well Im still here on day 5 today, I do feel hungry today though don't know why !!!

I am in ketosis (got the sticks) and about the mid ketosis so Im hoping thats good, got a weigh in this afternoon, but I didn't start the diet till monday so its only gona be for 5 days worth rather than a week, so I am hoping its still a good loss !!

I can't wait till next week till I can have a choc bar, I really miss chewing, also when can you have the mousse or do either of these things hinder the diet process ?

thanks
Natasha

Hiya Natasha and well done you on getting through to day 5...the hunger will soon disappear, im not even gonna be in ketosis on the 1200 plan and i dont feel hungry anymore but i think thats coz my body has got used to less food lolol and the shakes do fill me up so it will come. You'll still have a great weight loss especially if you're in ketosis so dont worry.
i think the mix a mousse comes in after wk2 like the bars but i could be wrong as i've never had them...not much help really am i lolol but i just wanted to say well done you're doing really well and good luck tonight with your WI....i get weighed tonight too :)

Back