Just started Slim fast today!

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by grotbags1979, 3 March 2014 Social URL.

1. grotbags1979

grotbags1979 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.27%)
    Diet:
    myfitnesspal
    Hi All,

have started Slim fast today, will be using it or Tesco's Ultra Slim which is on offer till August so maybe the cheaper option. I'm having 2 shakes, three snacks and a dinner. Sticking to around 1000 cals a day Sunday - Thurs so I can have a little drinkie Fri/Sat nights! Otherwise I'd fall of the diet wagon lol. I lost 6 stone on weight watchers 10 years ago and have managed to put three back recently so I'm determined to shift a couple quickly with a shake diet and hopefully reach goal by my birthday in July.

If any of you want a buddy to share the experience or swap tips please post on this thread for support.

:wavey:

Jo x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. aimzey89

aimzey89 Full Member

How is it going so far?

4. His-beau

His-beau Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.8%)
    Diet:
    CarbNite Solution
    Hope everything is going well, 1000cal a day seems very low, maybe you could just have the calories on the plan (I think it's 1600) then as one of your snacks you could plan in a drink or two at the weekend? Might help you stick to the plan longer :)

5. grotbags1979

grotbags1979 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.27%)
    Diet:
    myfitnesspal
    Hi Both, :) 8lbs down, I've swapped the Slim Fast for protein shakes though as the sugar was too high for my PCOS and it keeps me fuller. I'm averaging around 1360 a day now as I was just too hungry. Have a good week x
    ps I'm started a weight loss diary instead will update there.

6. iamloraw

iamloraw Member

Start Weight:
    13st8.4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi, I started slim fast today too. How long did.it take you to lose 8lbs? Did you follow it 100%? X

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app