Just started Slim fast today!

grotbags1979

Hi All,

have started Slim fast today, will be using it or Tesco's Ultra Slim which is on offer till August so maybe the cheaper option. I'm having 2 shakes, three snacks and a dinner. Sticking to around 1000 cals a day Sunday - Thurs so I can have a little drinkie Fri/Sat nights! Otherwise I'd fall of the diet wagon lol. I lost 6 stone on weight watchers 10 years ago and have managed to put three back recently so I'm determined to shift a couple quickly with a shake diet and hopefully reach goal by my birthday in July.

If any of you want a buddy to share the experience or swap tips please post on this thread for support.

:wavey:

Jo x

Hope everything is going well, 1000cal a day seems very low, maybe you could just have the calories on the plan (I think it's 1600) then as one of your snacks you could plan in a drink or two at the weekend? Might help you stick to the plan longer :)

Hi Both, :) 8lbs down, I've swapped the Slim Fast for protein shakes though as the sugar was too high for my PCOS and it keeps me fuller. I'm averaging around 1360 a day now as I was just too hungry. Have a good week x
ps I'm started a weight loss diary instead will update there.

Hi, I started slim fast today too. How long did.it take you to lose 8lbs? Did you follow it 100%? X

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back