Just started Slim fast today!

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by grotbags1979, 3 March 2014.

1. grotbags1979

grotbags1979 Well-Known Member

Hi All,

have started Slim fast today, will be using it or Tesco's Ultra Slim which is on offer till August so maybe the cheaper option. I'm having 2 shakes, three snacks and a dinner. Sticking to around 1000 cals a day Sunday - Thurs so I can have a little drinkie Fri/Sat nights! Otherwise I'd fall of the diet wagon lol. I lost 6 stone on weight watchers 10 years ago and have managed to put three back recently so I'm determined to shift a couple quickly with a shake diet and hopefully reach goal by my birthday in July.

If any of you want a buddy to share the experience or swap tips please post on this thread for support.

Jo x
  2. aimzey89

aimzey89 Well-Known Member

How is it going so far?
  3. His-beau

His-beau Well-Known Member

Hope everything is going well, 1000cal a day seems very low, maybe you could just have the calories on the plan (I think it's 1600) then as one of your snacks you could plan in a drink or two at the weekend? Might help you stick to the plan longer :)
  4. grotbags1979

grotbags1979 Well-Known Member

Hi Both, :) 8lbs down, I've swapped the Slim Fast for protein shakes though as the sugar was too high for my PCOS and it keeps me fuller. I'm averaging around 1360 a day now as I was just too hungry. Have a good week x
    ps I'm started a weight loss diary instead will update there.
  5. iamloraw

iamloraw Member

Hi, I started slim fast today too. How long did.it take you to lose 8lbs? Did you follow it 100%? X

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app