Newbie to Slim Fast

takemedrunkimhome

Good afternoon everybody,

I have decided to start Slim Fast today. I feel determined and ready to make a change.

Some history

Start weight 20 stone (2010)
Slimming world - 4 stone loss
Calorie Counting - 2 Stone loss
Weight 14 Stone when we got married in 2012, I tried to keep going after the wedding.
Weight Watchers
Juicing
5:2
4:3
Atkins

I forgot to weigh my self first thing this morning but did half an hour ago and am back up to 16stone 4lbs :cry:

I lost my dad in April and have spent the last six months trying to get my head around life again, I need to get a grip.

The other thing I was going to mention is for a long time I was just thinking about where I started (20 stone) but have now got to the point where I need to focus on where I am starting from NOW to be able to move forward.

So hello everybody and I hope you are well. I did have a diary on here when I would calorie counting but was totally useless at remembering to update it so I will not do that again lol. Going to go to poundland this week and stock up on the ready made shakes to keep in the cupboard for when I have to leave the house. Also thought I might get some tesco ready made ultra slim I think they are less than a pound aren't they?

so went to poundland today and no Slim Fast, I was sure I seen it before in that shop, but none now :(

Went to Tesco instead and got a couple of bottles. They were sold out of ultra slim, does anybody elses Tesco stores have in stock at the moment?

Back