Just started Slimmers World! tips please!

chick10

Got To Keep Counting :D
I dont have any in my area so im going to have to start online!
A friend of mine has the books is it right i can have a green day or a red day when ever i want?
And is there a limit to how many green or red days you have a week?

Also i need to go do a shop after this weather clears up and looking i only have potatoes, egss, beans ..... any good recipie ideas for them main ingredients?

Thanks everyone and wish me luck!

x:)

You can have whichever days you want, when you want them and how often you want them. Don't forget extra easy too which is a combination of both (good link for this in top section for newbies)
As for your ingredients a spanish omlette jumps out to me or potatoe wedges and beans xx

ooo the double day sounds good! I will take a look now! and thank you im thinking of having wedges yum!

x

Hi :D Just thought I would share how I do my Potatoe wedges/SW Chips

~Peirce & Cook your Potatoes for 10-15mins in the microwave :)

~Wait for them to cool completley

~Slice into which ever style you like, I just do rough wedges

~Pre heat your oven to 200* and get a Oven proof dish out ready

~Spray generously with Spray Cal.. then chuck some lazy garlic in, mixed herbs + Garlic Salt.

~ Layer the wedges in gently they are quite fragile!

~Then repeat on top (Spray Cal, lazy garlic, mixed herbs)

~Bake for around 40-50 mins.. Depending.. It can sometimes take an hour!

~Serve with fresh salad/Beans & Egg/Quorn Sausages.. Or lovely just to snack on ! They are completly free!

This is just how I do it.. You need to experiment.. see what you like :D Also if you dont have time to cook potatoes in microwave & let them cool (potatoes seem to take forever and a day to cool) Then you can do the prep part the day before and leave in a lunchbox in fridge! :D

I recommend that you drink at least 2ltrs of water, try and get 30mins exercising in if you can, have your B's and at least 1 A choice :D

aw thank you so much! all this food is my fave so i really think ill do well on this diet! What excersice do you tend to do? im thinking maybe a work out dvd? or a bike ride?

x

I love the Wii fit! Or Nell Mcandrew does a fabby work out dvd! If your up for it... its quite hard! Davina is supposed to be a good one! Start small... don't go hard on yourself! I weened myself into excercise as i am a lazy bugger who doesnt like the cold.. But me and my boyfreind (who is also a SW follower) walk up the beach for an hour with the dog :D Am planning to introduce some more in a few weeks.. taking it easy for now xx Do you have a lot to lose? xx

it says on my scales im 11 stone and i was so shocked and i REALLY wanna get back to being 9 stone, so yeah i have 2 stone which will be tough for me but im gonna try so hard! only thing i will really miss is my Frankie and Bennys i love it there! do you know how many syns you have?
x

hey chubby_chels...its my 2nd week this week...n some advice...dont go hungry!! u can eat as much free foods as u want!...ive eaten all week n ive still lost!! gud luk sweetiee!!!

hey chubby_chels...its my 2nd week this week...n some advice...dont go hungry!! u can eat as much free foods as u want!...ive eaten all week n ive still lost!! gud luk sweetiee!!!

Believe me I wont lol! Im so full all the time it makes you wonder how we seriously lose the weight lol! I have done it before and tremendously fallen off the wagon.. i now have 4 stone to loose rather than 2!!
How are you doing on it? Which days do u prefer red or green? xx :D

it says on my scales im 11 stone and i was so shocked and i REALLY wanna get back to being 9 stone, so yeah i have 2 stone which will be tough for me but im gonna try so hard! only thing i will really miss is my Frankie and Bennys i love it there! do you know how many syns you have?
x

Hi :D I want to get down to 11stone lol! So I bet you are gorgeous already lol!!! But I understand we all have a certain weight we like to be at.. I have 5-10 syns a day.. I eat so much free food i rarely think about syns.. I just had a 2finger kit kat mind you, for 5 syns :D Yum! But I love bowls of SW chips/Wedges.. They are lovely.. and free!!

Hmmm, egg, beans & SW chips! YUM!

My fav !! =]

i just had mash and beans yum haha i loooove mash! and i looooove beans so im happy! what will i do about my frankie and bennys though :( haha

x

i just had mash and beans yum haha i loooove mash! and i looooove beans so im happy! what will i do about my frankie and bennys though :( haha

x
Maybe I am being reallllyyy stupid now but what is frankie & bennys?? LOL XX

x

You can still have it - just limit it to 15 syns worth per day! :) Choose wisely from the menu and you'll be fine!

:O you dont know what frankie and bennys is!!! well its a resturant it sells like american/ itallian food, its across the UK like nandos and chiquitas *dont no if ive spelt that right*
well i havnt had any syns today i actually didnt feel the need too! the potatoes have filled me too much! So if i save them allllll week im sure i could squeeze frankies in! x

Ahhh ! My bad Sorry!! I would save your syns if you want one then xx Good Plan!! :D x

Hello and welcome xxx

Back