1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Just started SW and need help already ... HELP

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by vikip, 2 January 2010 Social URL.

1. vikip

vikip Member

HELP!!!!!!

Just started SW and I can't get my head around it.

How do you get weekly plans so you know what you can eat. I'm trying to do a weekly food plan so when I go food shopping I only buy whats on my sheet.

Really confused by the 3 diets have been told to do just red and green to start with like thats soooo easy.

Would apreciate any suggestions, handy tips and motivation.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. skinny*minx*wannabe

skinny*minx*wannabe Well-Known Member

i would put this in the main section for various members to help answer these question

will u be going to class? if so ur SWC should help you

but i would ask this question in the main thread as this section is for indivial diarys only really

4. tivitotty

tivitotty New Member

Hi,
    if you have joined a local group there should be a 7 day planner in the new pack that you could follow, there are also menus on the internet and in the magazine and these give you a shopping list as well, but definately give your consultant a call as I am sure that she would be happy to help you through this instead of you struggling!
    Good luck with it all and welcome to the best weight loss plan ever - It will get easier I promise
    xx

5. vikip

vikip Member

Hi, not only am I new to SW but to this forum to. How do i post this as a main thread