Just started SW and need help already ... HELP

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by vikip, 2 January 2010.

1. vikip

vikip Member

Just started SW and I can't get my head around it.

How do you get weekly plans so you know what you can eat. I'm trying to do a weekly food plan so when I go food shopping I only buy whats on my sheet.

Really confused by the 3 diets have been told to do just red and green to start with like thats soooo easy.

Would apreciate any suggestions, handy tips and motivation.
  2. skinny*minx*wannabe

skinny*minx*wannabe Well-Known Member

i would put this in the main section for various members to help answer these question

will u be going to class? if so ur SWC should help you

but i would ask this question in the main thread as this section is for indivial diarys only really
  3. tivitotty

tivitotty New Member

if you have joined a local group there should be a 7 day planner in the new pack that you could follow, there are also menus on the internet and in the magazine and these give you a shopping list as well, but definately give your consultant a call as I am sure that she would be happy to help you through this instead of you struggling!
    Good luck with it all and welcome to the best weight loss plan ever - It will get easier I promise
  4. vikip

vikip Member

Hi, not only am I new to SW but to this forum to. How do i post this as a main thread