Just started SW & i'm bloated & eating lots!

smokingspud

Hello everyone I just started SW on Saturday morning & i'm already feeling very bloated & I feel like I'm constantly eating. I had a melon boat with fat free natural yogurt & raspberries for breakfast, 1 alpen light bar, 1 apple, a half hearted breakfast omlette for lunch with tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans. And for dinner I had a sw burger with no bun, a side salad & sw chips & as a treat I'm having a frozen curly wurly. Is that ok or am I eating to little/ too much...
I'm just feeling a bit bloated & that has caused me to worry that I'm doing it wrong. Any tips & suggestions please :)

Sounds good to me :) Make sure you are drinking plenty x

chun-ky said:
Sounds good to me :) Make sure you are drinking plenty x

Thanks chun-ky can you tell me how much one should drink on sw? I think that will be my weakness, cos I don't drink that much :S

2 - 3 litres water a day - the bloating is just your gut's reaction to having to process all this healthy food when it is not used to it. It will get better and water will help.

PatchworkPuss said:
2 - 3 litres water a day - the bloating is just your gut's reaction to having to process all this healthy food when it is not used to it. It will get better and water will help.

Great thank you...3 litres though...I used to barely drink a litre. Well I suppose that needs to change too :)

Back