• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

just started SW need some motivation

smathers77

S: 14st8lb C: 14st8lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi Everyone,
I have just started out and am really determined to lose 2 stone in total. My son will be 2 in july so this is my target although I think 2 stone is a little to much in such a short space.

I am looking to chat to other people and SW members about recipes and life in general. :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

JustForMe

Gold Member
S: 19st1lb C: 18st6lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 0st9lb(3.37%)
welcome to minimins ...but have you tried the SW section?!

squiddie

Getting fit for 30!
S: 25st5lb C: 25st5lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 54 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Heya, welcome over to the SW section! Everyone is really lovely, kind, funny and fabulous here - enjoy your stay in the mean time give this a read, will really motivate and inspire you

Best of luck xxxx

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
S: 18st13lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 8st1lb(42.64%)
Hi Mate

Welcome to SW- you seem fairly motivated already!
I think your target is very ambitious- an average sustainable weight loss should be 1-2lbs per week. I know we all want to drop the weight quickly, but try and think about what you want long term- to keep it off! Try to go a bit easier on yourself, mate. Enjoy the journey and you are less likely to fall off the wagon.

Please ask away if you have any questions- this forum is really supportive and helpful for all kinds of issues!

xxxx

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
Hello and welcome to SW, I was new like you last week and I had so much help and encouragement on this forum that I had a good first week's loss, so keep coming back and you can't fail to lose, good luck to you.

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
No we're all certified! ;) Welcome aboard, we're lovely altho I say it myself! Your motivation will be seeing the weight drop off!

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
Did I hear someone say Bonkers!!! It's a lie I just get a few 'Senior Moment's' thats all.....LOL, welcome to you CocktailPrincess, what a lovely username.....X