just started SW need some motivation

smathers77

Hi Everyone,
I have just started out and am really determined to lose 2 stone in total. My son will be 2 in july so this is my target although I think 2 stone is a little to much in such a short space.

I am looking to chat to other people and SW members about recipes and life in general. :)

welcome to minimins ...but have you tried the SW section?!

Hi there

Welcome to Minimins, youve posted this in the wrong section but Ill ask someone to move it for you :)

Heya, welcome over to the SW section! Everyone is really lovely, kind, funny and fabulous here - enjoy your stay in the mean time give this a read, will really motivate and inspire you

Best of luck xxxx

Hi Mate

Welcome to SW- you seem fairly motivated already!
I think your target is very ambitious- an average sustainable weight loss should be 1-2lbs per week. I know we all want to drop the weight quickly, but try and think about what you want long term- to keep it off! Try to go a bit easier on yourself, mate. Enjoy the journey and you are less likely to fall off the wagon.

Please ask away if you have any questions- this forum is really supportive and helpful for all kinds of issues!

xxxx

Hello and welcome to SW, I was new like you last week and I had so much help and encouragement on this forum that I had a good first week's loss, so keep coming back and you can't fail to lose, good luck to you.

No we're all certified! ;) Welcome aboard, we're lovely altho I say it myself! Your motivation will be seeing the weight drop off!

Did I hear someone say Bonkers!!! It's a lie I just get a few 'Senior Moment's' thats all.....LOL, welcome to you CocktailPrincess, what a lovely username.....X

Back