Just started SW online

lollipop11

I thought I'd post and say hi as I've just started Slimming World online. I've been a member of WW online for a couple of years but could never stick to it long enough to make any decent progress or achieve my goal weight. It's taken a bit of reading for me to get my head round Slimming World and food optimising, syns etc but I think it makes sense. I did my first day yesterday and had already dropped 1lb by this morning. I really hope my first week is a good week and spurs me on! I need to lose 3.5 stone in total but will be pretty happy with 2.5 stone when I get there. I need to starting going to the gym again - I was going to Curves until a month or two ago but fell out of the habit. What spurred me into action was one of those dreadful photos someone who is a friend of a friend posted on facebook having taken it without any say from me. I loathe going out anymore for fear of people I don't know that well taking photos then posting them on facebook and I thought that's pretty sad really so I want to lose weight properly this time!

I was wondering if anyone else wanted to share the Slimming World tips and success stories for me? I'm doing the Extra Easy - haven't quite figured out the red/green stuff yet.

hi lollipop and welcome, i am doing slimming world on line have been for 3 weeks, you will find lots of tips and advice on here i know i have. i use online more for the syns calculator and updates and here for support.
the food diaries and weight loss diaries are really good for ideas and advice.
good luck xx

Thanks Broadsbean. How are you getting on 3 weeks in? I'm on my 3rd day and it's going ok. I'm facing my first challenge tonight - going for an Indian! I'm going to have a low fat dish with plain rice and have saved up my Syns in case there is oil in the sauce. Fingers crossed the scales will be ok with it!

Good luck with your progress too. x

Back