1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

just started SW

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by mo123, 8 February 2011 Social URL.

1. mo123

mo123 New Member

Hi i have been doing slimming world for the past 4 weeks, following both red and green days. So far i ave lost about 8 pounds, but this week i have gained.

Todays food diary

Breakfast - 3 scrambelled eggs and pot of zero fat greek yoghurt.

Lunch - tub of low fat cottage cheese and pineapple. 6 prawns and pack of ryvita minis chilli flavoured.

snack - banana. another pot of zero fat greek yoghurt. Slice of ham and 2 slices of SW kebab meet.

For dinner i plan to have salmon 2 fillets with peppers, onions and asparagus, and mangetout.

strawberries and melon.

milk in coffee and 2 extra light laughing cows.

i will probably have 1 glass of wine as well.

Does this sound about right.
    Any ideas of how i can boost weight loss. I am doing the plan at home with the books a freind gave me, so would appreciate any support.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.