Just started the lipotrim TFR programme

margareth

Hi everyone im on day two and im feeling pretty rotten feel very sick too is this normal? Im off work for a few days but back in tomorrow i do night duty in a nursing home any tips or advice from anyone else doing nites???:) Also what teas can i take ? Is red bush ok or Pu-erh???
Maggy

Hi Maggy,
Thanks for joining us and well done on starting LT. First week is really tough you could feel anything at all it wouldn't be a surprise going from everyones reports. But once you get through the week you'll be flying. Pu-Erh is definitely fine someone else will have to fill you in on red bush cause I don't know what it is hehehe. Hope you find the forum a good help it's saved a lot of us from falling off the wagon countless times!
Love and hugs

Hey Margareth!

I'm also on day 2, race ya!! Lol, I'm not sick but I was a little headachey last night, actually feel better this morning. My chemist said that Red Bush was out, but peppermint and earl grey are fine, I'm loving peppermint!

Welcome aboard Margareth. The first week seems to be the hardest, but once you get past that, its become much easier. Keep drinking lots of water, which definately helps to suppress the hunger pangs and flush out all the toxins build up in our bodies. Some people say peppermint tea is nice but never tried it, but understand its is an alternative to drinking tea. Good luck on your weight loss journey and keep popping into the forum for divine inspiration!:)

Hey,

Good luck on your first week, it is the hardest. Whenever I felt a little dizzy I just drank some water and had a little lay down, I feel much better now.

The more water you drink the better it is, I'm not sure about the two things you mentioned, I have no idea what they are. I have a very boring time with mine, I don't like any teas or coffee and the only shake I like is the chocolate one lol, so I'm stuck daily with chocolate shakes and water.

hi earl grey ,nettle , and peppermint are my favorate i only make them week but worth a try, good luck i have been diong this 9 days it goes quick not thinking of food and keeping your self busy, i work in the care enviroment and have to make meals, i dish them up hand them out and go sit in another room and phone one of my friends.best of luck Ann

hi margareth
i am 5 days in on my journey and also had bad headaches that have now passed. as for working nights i was off for the first few nights on the programme but i have started back now and found it quite hard. nearly all the girls i work with are on some sort of diet but they are not as strict as tfr. their policy is if i want something nice i will have it and be good the next day, they dont now im on tfr as i would never hear th end of it but i had my last shake at 9pm last night and found that it kept the hunger off me through the night. also the water is important, although im wondering if i drink to much, so if you have any idea how much i should drink that would be good. my hardest part in work is the 2 vending machines that call me all night lol but i keep thinking where i want to be and it helps lol, and this forum is great i am here all the time reading everybodys input and find it amazing. good luck with your journey x x x

Hey,

Good luck on your first week, it is the hardest. Whenever I felt a little dizzy I just drank some water and had a little lay down, I feel much better now.

The more water you drink the better it is, I'm not sure about the two things you mentioned, I have no idea what they are. I have a very boring time with mine, I don't like any teas or coffee and the only shake I like is the chocolate one lol, so I'm stuck daily with chocolate shakes and water.

You can change it up even with the chocolate one, make the muffin or the marsbar with them or the icecream

Heya exiguous

Yeah I seen the post you made, I've been eyeing up the muffin one lols. I'm just scared to try it and not like it. With my shakes I have to pretty much down them in one go otherwise I won't drink it.

Ah try them out with the sweetner its not so bad, when I was drinking them as shakes I had to down them too, I only take the soup that way now, with chili powder in it...not sure if thats allowed but its necessary lol

Yeah it's bad when you have to down them, lols feels like you've had nothing all day.

I had a strawberry one left the other day, and that just tasted really bad to me, I used to drink just those ones and now I can't stomache them. My other half stood in the kitchen with me until I had finished it all, he suspected when he left I'd just tip it down the sink lol.

Haha your so lucky he did! People around me are always trying to get me to eat, except my parents I think they're very aware of how much my weight has been an issue through out my life. My mum in particular gives me the eye if I reach for something. But I don't live at home so don't have that very often. You've lost an amazing amount of weight so far he must be very proud of you!
Lovely to read your comments around the forum by the way they're always a cheerful reminder of what's good about the world :)
You know I think I've done more fun and out going things in the last 9 weeks than the whole rest of my life lol I just cannot wait for my weekend away in Holland only 18 days to go!!!!!

Hi everyone just had my 1st weigh in ive lost 11lbs yippee!!! im so happy cant believe how easy this is maybe it gets harder as you go on?:):)

Fabulous news Margareth! Very well done indeed! Roll on week 2, and dont worry about how long it gonna take to get to your target weight. Just take it one day at a time and watch the pounds drop! :patback:

very good margareth thats a good first weightloss it will keep you motivated, and us too x x x

Hi every one got weighed on monday lost another 7lb sso thats 17lb in 13 days i am so amazed it took me forever to lose that much on slimming world.
GIRL POWER yah kisses to everyone i am soooo happy
:grouphugg:Ann

WoW congratulations Ann! That's just super!

Absolutely fabulous Ann! Very well done indeed and thumbs up to girl power! :girlpower:

Back