Just started this past week

ncgirl40

Hi, new to the forum...waves hand:) I just started doing SlimFast this past week. However, I did not adhere strictly to the plan just because of a new job. I did have it for breakfast but by the time I came home for lunch, late in the afternoon, I was starving! This weekend, I went shopping for fruit so I could have that in between breakfast and lunch to hold me over. That way then I will have my second shake and fruit later. Starting today I am strictly on plan doing the 3-2-1 that they advise. I have about 40-45 pounds to lose. My doctor said I need to because my blood pressure keeps going up, my cholesterol level is high and my waist is too big. All of my extra weight for some strange reason is in my stomach. From the back you would never guess I am overweight. From the front, I have that "wow, I look pregnant" thing going on. It's very embarrassing and I am done with it!

Welcome, Slim fast is a great plan to follow. Best of Luck on your journey :)

Its the easiest plan to follow, and so adaptable around life.

hey hun welcome to slimfast and good luck with your weight loss journey, be sure to keep posting, were all very friendly and helpfull :) xx

Welcome!!

good luck with SF, keep us all updated here. . .there is a february challenge thread going on at the mo! might be worth joining, great way to give ourselves mini goals. Also everyone here gives soooo many great tips!!

x x x

Back