just started xenical...............need help pls

spiceeb

i am on day 3 of my xenical diet.
i have been doing really well and eating only at meal times.
i am a little unsure though, do i need to count the saturated fats on my food or the whole fat content?

i have started to see the effects today! i went to the loo today (sorry if tmi) and only had a small amount of oil which i am hoping is a good thing. i have had no leaks as yet so i am assuming my fat intake has been good.

i have originally lost 26 lbs myself through breast feeding my son (lol easiest diet ever) but i have had to discontinue because of these pills.

have any of you ever continued breast feeding whilest on them. the research i have done says its highly unlikely it would show in breast milk as it only goes into the digestive system and not the blood stream. my son is now almost 7 months so i am not to upset to stop him feeding but would have liked to just give him 1 feed through the night.

am feeling really excited about this pill. i currently weigh 13st 11 (on morning weigh in, naked lol)

any advice would be great thanks all x

Last edited:
my weigh in day will be monday offically, but i will no doubt weigh myself every morning. i will however only use mondays weigh in as official number x

thanks rach i am really hoping this is it for me lol. i am thinking of having just 1 slimfast shake for breakfast from now on cos i not really a breakfast person x

You can eat most foods. The things you need to avoid are fried foods, fast foods, curries (not home made ones, they are fine). I eat salads, sandwiches and home made foods 100% home made inc all sauces for pasta or bolegnaise from scratch.

1 rule, I stick to is unless I make it I don't eat it.

Back