Just started!

Keep going skinny you will get there! We're here to support! I have the same at home - everyone thinks it's silly and eat in front of me all the time! Good luck jmc81!! X

hi everyone
my weigh in is Tuesday although i don't out much hope to be honest. i want to lose 7 stone...i pretty much hate my body right now.no self confidence and self loathe lol.i have always been thin but then got diagnosed with an auto immune disorder and gained 7 stone in 2 years...its so hard but i need to do this. please help guys!! student nurse with next placement in obesity clinic. not good is it lol.

Wow JMC81 that's amazing! Well done :) x

Well girls hows everyone gettin on?

Ive just had my weigh in and have lost another 5lbs, so glad i have stuck to it! I feel great and so much more energy!

Im goin out with friends on sunday for st patricks day celebrations and dont know whether to have a break and enjoy myself for the day or continue on through?

I have another 12lbs to yarget and have given myself to end of march!

Would i be crazy just to give in for one day as im sure it will knock me out of ketosis"

Any thoughts?

Hi all, and well done on some impressive losses, perseverance and most of all.... Picking yourselves up of necessary to plod on :) (you really can do this skinny!)

I'm popping in to subscribe and cheer everyone on.... And can't resist putting in my ha'penny's worth Jmc81: No. No. No. No! Lol

This is the voice of experience speaking, you're so new to the programme and already successfully navigated the first week - there will be other St Patrick' day celebrations. And just picture how fit and sexy you'll be for them! If I could tell myself one thing in 2007 (when I first tried a vlcd) it would be try your hardest to get all the way to goal without giving yourself permission to cheat. The slippery slope wouldn't have a crater in the middle of it from my fast a$$ and I'd have been done 7 YEARS ago!! 7 wasted years in terms of health and self image....

Only you can know how far to take it and whether you can slide straight back into SS, but I vote for not doing it - take a tetra or bar as your 'meal' have lots of water and prepare to feel empowered and wonderful the next morning lol Good luck all xx

WEll I only lost 3lb this week a bit gutted but still 12lb in 2 weeks so a good loss overall, Thinking of moving up to ss+ so I can have a small meal because I'm finding it a struggle when the family are eating their evening meal.

Back