Just started

rubyjools

Hi ya :wavey:
Im am due to start WW tomorrow. Have been on SW since Jan this year had have lost one stone so faw ( 3 more to go). I am hoping that I get on as well with WW as I did with SW. :)
Really need to havesomeone weigh me weekly and SW is just a little to far as now my weigh in partner has quit.:cry:
So please anyone with tips to help me along the way would be greatfully appreciated ( meal dairies etc )
Here to it then :talk017:

Ooo boy, have you come to the right place! I stumbled upon this little gem of a group of girls and they are really great! This is the best place you could have come to, you have support and encouragement and all the tips you can need and answers to any questions you have!xxx Best of luck with it RubyJools x

welcome hun,lovely to have you here with us,good luck xx

Hiya and welcome. This place is a fab, fun, supporting and caring forum. I'm doing it on my own and have felt really supported with all the help and positive posts on here.

Good luck.

Sharon
:)

Hi rubyjools and welcome.

I'm a former SW'er as well and have made the transition ok so far (just at end of week one).

Karen x

Hi and good luck - I changed from slimming world (lost 11bs there) to WW last week - I am doing core at the minute:D

Hi and welcome, good luck and remember were all here to help x

hey nice to meet you :) ... Im sure your gonna find all the support you need here ... Looking forward to reading your diary :)

Ohh good luck with things!!This is a great forum ...you'll get loads of support...:)

Welcome!

Hope you're doing well and good luck with WW! x

Welcome to the Forum. Its awesome here and I have had so much support. You'll love it. :)

Back