Just started

yyx99

Started last Friday 15/08/08. had to guess my weight as the scales in the phamarcy would not weigh me. my own scales were good for 31 1/2 stones and the week before they showed 33 stones and have not worked for me since.
Im off the scale. so started on a weight of 33 stones BMI 55. being male what sort of weight loss will i expect to see.:wave_cry:

you are going to have to have tremendous will power hun until you can actually know what weight is coming off you. if I was you i would go to the hospital and ask them to weigh you so as you know what your start weight is. you could end up having a couple of weeks without actually knowing what your weight loss is which to be honest, is all that kept me going in the first couple of weeks!

is it a known fact that men lose weight quicker than women so you already have that on most of us! lol

have a look at fatttothin's profile. he has lost a tremendous amount of weight in 6 months - it will be a good inspiration for you!

Good luck hun and keep strong, you will SOON start seeing the results and feeling the benefits and you will never look back. xxxx :D

I know that over the last 6 days ive gone through hunger,boredom, and watching the rest of the family eat.
Ive think ive got pas that, I know im in ketosis and Ive noticed changes.

I had quite swollen legs which have all but gone right down.
when I go back to pharmacy tomorrow and if the scales still wont play, Ill be off to the hosiptal. though thats not something I want to do

hey, you are really going to enjoy this diet in a coulpe of weeks you will notice big changes this diet has been life changing for me dont worry what your family are doing .....................you need to keep yourself busy that is the secret to not getting bored and eating take up a nite class or something anything to keep you occupied get yourself weighed properly and watch the pounds drop off good luck x

You have passed the worst bit now,good on ya mate,keep strong and come on here for a chinwag!

Dude, you the man! You can do this and you will notice enormous changes.

Congrats on taking the first steps and your willpower so far.

Welcome and good luck. You'll notice a difference in your clothes very soon!

x

Hi, ANOTHER man to josh with!
Welcome, you've made a great decision to start LT. As the others have said, you'll start noticing clothes getting looser.
I'm glad your legs have gone down, that's a good sign and you will feel more comfy.
Keep strong, will wait to hear your first weigh in results! xx

Wwll done for getting going - that's the hardest and good on you for getting your weight right out there. I'm too ashamed of mine to put it up - just the weight loss'll do me x
It's tough but you really do see results VERY quickly. I'm mid week 3 and reckon I'm down 1 size and, as has been said, men normally loose quicker than women.
Very good luck and I hope you're around a while x

hey hun, good luck for your weigh in today if you havent' already had it, and if you have, how did you get on??? xxx

Back