Just starting-any tips

amclint

Hiya,
Just started my lipotrim diet today, a bit nervous about my first few days, hoping that i can do it, i feel so desperate to loose some weight. Does anyone have any helpful hints for the first week?:)

Hiya,
Just started my lipotrim diet today, a bit nervous about my first few days, hoping that i can do it, i feel so desperate to loose some weight. Does anyone have any helpful hints for the first week?:)

Hi i think the best thing i can say to you is drink, drink and drink loads of water as it will def help you feel full.
Some people just have a sports bottle by their side and others just keep on filling up glasses of water to make sure they are drinking enough.
Soz have not been on lipotrim for a long time now but did not want to just read and run, am sure there will lots more experienced peeps pop along soon to offer u some advice.
Take care and well done for starting Lipotrim x:family2:

Drink loads of water. If you don't like the shakes, I have them hot with a bit of instant coffee thrown in.
Others have the shakes with loads of crushed ice.

And just ask on here, everyone is really helpful and full of inspiration.

Good luck with your first week.

Drink lots of water - you need to aim to drink over 2litres - as well as having your shakes/soups/flapjacks.

don't overdo the exercise.

don't be tempted to pick - at *anything*. Resist the urge, because your first weigh in is likely to be really great and provide so much motivation for week 2 :)

You need to stick to LT 100% to have the best possible weight loss and minimize the time it takes for you to get to your goal weight.

Take one day at a time - if you feel tempted to eat then move away from the situation, go out for a walk - do some tidying, write a list of things you want to do when you're slimmer etc. etc.

And really good luck :)

Just to add- don't drink too much water! 4.5l is the maximum recommended, as you may flush out the nutrients provided in the shakes, and you could end up retaining fluid as well!

hi same as above the 1st wk is a real tester so stick in there u can do it you can add coffee to ur shakes chocolate n vanilla cold its lovley !!also i make peppermint twinning tea hot n add my chocolate shake n blend its divine n feels like a real treat lol apart from that theres not alot else u can do ur water intake n willpower go for it n good luck !!!xx

drink lots and find things to do when you think you want food it getts easier after youe 1st week and you will be spured on after first weigh in good luck x

everyone has covered most bases there

Just remember it gets easier and keep in mind why your doing this when you feel the urge to cheat

Hi and Welcome

Not got much to add, but word of advice...just something that I found out. If you have told people that you are on the diet, just watch as they will try and dissuade you from LT. It happened to me on my first 3 days and I was so tempted to give in. To be honest thought it was an excuse to quit. So, just be on your guard as you will feel a little vulnerable the first week.

After that first weigh in you will be flying and want to keep going on and on and on until you are at goal as the weight just drops off!

HAVE A GREAT FIRST WEEK. But, remember there are always people on here at all times if you need help, etc.

Take care

Hi and welcome!

Drink plenty of water and keep busy if you feel hungry during your first week. Once that week is out of the way and you've had your first weigh in it gets a lot easier. That first weigh in will really spur you on.

Keep in mind why you are doing this and maybe set mini goals to aim for. Just think about one day at a time and not how long it will take to get to goal, might be a bit daunting if you do.

Good luck and stick with it 100% and the results are fantastic!!

Hi Amclint,
welcome and stick to what everyone on here has said to you. Come on here as often as you can, especially the days you are feeling rough, everyone has had bad days and we are all here to cheer, motivate and encourage with tough love sometimes if needed. Best of luck.
Doirin

Hiya and welcome!!

Good look on your journey :)

Black coffee helped me so much to keep the hunger pangs away!!! xxxx

cannot add much to everyone elses advice. Biggest thing I recommend is this site. everyone is soooooooo supportive and understands what you are going thru. other people say you shouldn't do this or give up its not worth it. BUT IT IS! and everyone here is fab. Love ya all.

hmm, cant think of much else to add, other than for you to expect the worst in the first week! i felt ill for the first week, i was constantly starving, and it was tourture working as i work in a chippy, but i just kept telling myself i was fine and not hungry, and im totally fine now, ive been on LT for almost 4 weeks and i never feel hungry anymore.

bext of luck! keep posting and dont forget to tell us how much you lose at your weigh ins xx

hi i just started today and its not been to bad not really hungry just the want of solid foods in my mouth ha ha, dont really drink much caffine but can c me increasing that. the only bad experience was the chicken soup :( i nearly threw up it tasted like crap but new i had to finnish it so i did followed by alot of water to get the taste out mi mouth, just reading ppls posts and the weight they lost in the first week has made me feel better, and tegzy i could not resist the temptation working in a chip shop go u!

Welcome to you both. You had had some brilliant advice - I can't add any more but hang in there. Don't try to do too much in your first week. I have 3 children, fortunately 2 are in their teens coz when I started there were times I couldn't be near food and they were very helpful and cooked or dished up food for me. After about a month I became a big sniffer and they were most amused when I used to ask to sniff their plates - it was enough to keep me going!

Take one day at a time and just keep sipping the water. If you find you can't manage much, don't force it just try increasing it gradually and by the end of the week you'll find you need more than when you started.

Good luck and we look forward to hearing your first WI results.

x

Hi and welcome, I just started LT for the second time, so have been there done it. The first 7-8 days are murder, so expect it to be easy....but it changes after that, you've gotta hold on ytight and stick it out, lots of newbies bottle out in the first week, cause it really knocks ya out. After around 10 days, you feel much much better, as you get used to it, also all the vits in the shakes gives ya a buzz, and you really start enjoying the diet.

1 thing to remember, like everyone says, just drink constantly, that is the secret and its dead important.

Hey, good luck and post ya probs, it helps us all,
Mike.

Back