JUST STARTING??? Join this Team so we all encourage one another :)

Another new one!

Hi All,

I am new to this site and I am returning to CD with the serious intention of losing 4st. I am in Ketosis but I am meeting my CDC to start back on it.

I'm just so amazed that you can lose that much weight, ever! I don't believe that i can lose all this weight even if I stick to SS completely (which I intend to) because this is all I've wanted for the last five years!

I have a question which might read stupid but I've never known anyone who has lost so much weight. What happens to your skin when you lose all the weight? Do you end up with alot of excess skin, sagging?

I'm just worried I'll have another battle once I lose the weight!

Well done to all of you that have the determination to lose so much weight.

Take care

wow i have been readng up dates, im so sorry i have been a stanger for so long, for personal reason i ahd to stop the CD and now getting back on with a meal has been really hard. It doesn't help that o go to a university gym where everyone is small tones and young.

So now im stuggling p this hill, lucky i ahve not weither lost or gained nay weight which im happy but i just cant get under 14 stone!!! i ahve been 14 4 for ages :(

Anyway im so proud of how everyone is doing and keep at it :)

HiMarti

Good to see you back. You started so well, sorry you had a set back but I'm sure you will be up and running again soon. I'm doing OK. My OH is starting CD this week, think I've inspired him which is good. The end is in sight for me, the hard bit will be keeping the weight off ?!?!

Back