JUST STARTING??? Join this Team so we all encourage one another :)

Marti Xia

:)This has been done lots but after the buddy needed i thought it be good for people just starting this week or last to come an join

We can give tips and advice, be there when there is a need for a chat about it all. I think it will make the time go faster when all you want to do is eat!!!!

So i hope everyone has a good start and keep at it, at the end even if you have a bad day we all probably been through it or secretly confess have done worse :)

We can all meet our targets, but remember your beautiful no matter what

Hiya!

I posted on the Buddy thread to!

I'm on day 3 and feeling a bit rubbish to be honest!! Soooo hungry and have a headache! Need support!! :sigh:

ohhhh :( Pink Charl im so sorry you feeling that way... try a kotosis stick.... it may encourage you.... whatever you do make sure your busy tonight as thats when you get hungrey... in front of that TV!!! :( but just rant here if you like..... you almost done a week!!!! maybe write down why ur doing it... or think about amazing clothes you will fit into :)

Hi Marti

I just posted on the CD Teams there is a sticky thread "Team Advertising Agency" where anyone who wants to be in a team advertise themselves. At the moment there are me and Lisa-Lashes who want to be in a team, so maybe we all could be a team. One person will have to be the team leader and be responible for posting our results.

I am also new and on day 2 of the CD. Not finding it too hard apart from the headaches (caffine withdrawal). Really getting a bit sick of going to the loo all the time though lol

Hi

I'm on day 3 of CD...... my first time on a VLCD. Have been suffering with headaches but am determined to do it this time. Any help and encouragement I can get will be more than welcomed!!!

hi. i'm on day six now, and not feeling good. lack of sleep etc. and i keep getting these moments, where i have that feeling in my throat like i feel sick or something, it's strange. i am hoping that it will all stop soon, as my body gets used to it. i think realistically, i am going to give it another week or so to sort out, because it's so unproductive for me to feel ill! it makes me sad though because i am loving the diet other than that, because i am not hungry at all!!
i would be up for joining a group or similar though!

Hiya,
Im on day 2 and had a terrible headache this morning. tried to stick it out but i just couldnt so i took 2 neurofen migrane tablets and it really helped.
also felt really tired and run down till i had my second shake. once the headache was gone and the shake kicked in I felt great, so much so i cleaned the kitchen!
From what I have heard all of this will get better.
Good luck everyone!!!:D:cross:

Hey everyone. Im finally starting cd 2morrow and this time for certain..(Ive spent all week planing to start and then each morning have ended postponing for another day, and then another....) Really needs lots of support and someone to just be there through all the ups n downs in this journey. We're all in this 2gether. xx

Hi

Just had my lunch of the oats...... I live in the US so I'm 6 hours behind you. Had some yesterday and it wasn't that great so today I added some sweetener..... not sure if thats allowed but it made it much better. I actually licked the spoon when I was done!!!

OOO i just had the spicy tomato soup is was really yummy, will deffo be having that one more often!

I have been told you can have sweetner as long as its the tablet kind and not the one that is like sugar, i may be wrong but it is what i have been told.

We all seem to be experiencing the same things which is nice. I'm on day 3 and each day have had porridge for breakfast, a shake at lunchtime and soup at tea time. I put the soup in a bowl and eat it with a spoon so it feel's like I'm having real food. Strawberry shake my favourite so far but all ok, except the the apple and cinnamon porridge which made me gip !
Must admit I don't feel hungry but weekend might be hard when I am at home more. Had first negative reaction today from someone at work. They said I was mad for doing VLCD but easy for them to say, their not fat ! Generally I'm not telling people because I don't want to have to deal with negative comments. Have you had similar experience ? I like it on here because we are all in same boat.

We all seem to be experiencing the same things which is nice. I'm on day 3 and each day have had porridge for breakfast, a shake at lunchtime and soup at tea time. I put the soup in a bowl and eat it with a spoon so it feel's like I'm having real food. Strawberry shake my favourite so far but all ok, except the the apple and cinnamon porridge which made me gip !
Must admit I don't feel hungry but weekend might be hard when I am at home more. Had first negative reaction today from someone at work. They said I was mad for doing VLCD but easy for them to say, their not fat ! Generally I'm not telling people because I don't want to have to deal with negative comments. Have you had similar experience ? I like it on here because we are all in same boat.

Sorry to hear that Dobo it is easy for people to say that if their not struggling with their weight but you just have to ignore it, i have had some people say im mad for doing it but people that support me like my BF and friends are all that matters. Thing is im doing this because i really have tried other diets they just dont seem to shift the weight so.. lol
I just started. I dont mind the porridge, or the soup and i had a Mint Choc shake today lol need to invest in a blender tho as mixing it with a spoon is horrible. :)

Just keep going dont listen to anything negative because the result from this diet will be great :)

I haven't actually told anyone apart from my husband and kids probably because a) I don't want to hear any negative comments and b) as I live in the US I don't see any other family and friends!!!!!

Hey all... yeah i think we all get negative comment from people that don’t understand. To be honest my family have been supportive but my friends don’t believe i can do it..... I think its cause last time i said i would i don’t stick to it. I think though once they see what i have done and stuck to it ... 4 days now!!! (longest thing i have stuck to) it has made me determent.... though im dreading the weekend... that usually when i crack!!!!

I really felt sick yesterday, and i think i just drank water... though peppermint tea helped.... so that’s and advice, get some, it really calms the stomach and something nice and new to have...

Susie i very much advice blender... it tastes was nicer... though i got the best Christmas gift and now instead of carrying a measure cup and a blender its all in one :)

here is a link to it... i hope people actually buy it cause it makes live sooo much easier http://www.stylecookshop.co.uk/Product/0/kcmoomix/moomixer.html
http://www.stylecookshop.co.uk/Product/0/kcmoomix/moomixer.html

Tracy001 im happy to post peoples success or maybe everyone when they see their councilor post especially on this what happened? how much lost or maybe not losing cause that does also happen :) so everyone updates themselves what as happened..... that way we can all share what we had to go through that week.

I hope that people do find this team encourage and helps them focus... it def helps the time go faster and realize that it does get easier... despite feeling sick or having headaches at time.

good luck all today :) .... i was wondering when do people usually eat??? (as im trying to prolong ,my eating as i always get really hungry in the evenings

I haven't actually told anyone apart from my husband and kids probably because a) I don't want to hear any negative comments!

Have just read this whole thread and it brings back so many exact same feelings to me.
Those first few days, but somehow the will to lose weight just takes over, especially after the first WI.

I didn't tell anyone apart from husband and parents ( they pitch up for Sunday lunch most weeks), for fear of criticism of the VLCD and also fear of failure.
My mum definitely thought i was crazy, but stayed quiet, because she realized that i was so determined.
So many of my friends would love to lose weight, but i can't tell them to do CD, one needs to find the right diet themselves.
CD was so right for me. No regrets, just can't say enough, how good it feels now. Just don't give up, it is so worth it in the end, all the best to you on this thread

My weight loss on ss

:)This has been done lots but after the buddy needed i thought it be good for people just starting this week or last to come an join

We can give tips and advice, be there when there is a need for a chat about it all. I think it will make the time go faster when all you want to do is eat!!!!

So i hope everyone has a good start and keep at it, at the end even if you have a bad day we all probably been through it or secretly confess have done worse :)

We can all meet our targets, but remember your beautiful no matter what
Hi all i started CD SS on 1st jan 09 had my first weigh in on wed i lost 12 1/4 lb.
Was so pleased.
Im not finding it hard at all, even cooked a fryup for my boyfriend and didnt even want any.

Nibbles

Thanks for posting. Its great encouragement for those of us who are still in early days. I did a test this morning and am in ketosis (if that's the right expression). Was really chuffed to see pink stick. Next challenge is to get through the weekend.

Marti Xia

Will buy some peppermint tea but must admit, although I've had a bit of a headache, I haven't felt sick. I bought a shaker from my CDC, I think it was 4.99. It has measure on the side, a strainer to get rid of any lumpy bits and a spout to drink from if you need to use it "on the go". I've been making milkshakes in the car at lunchtime so no one from work sees me ! It seems to work OK and might be cheaper than blender if cost is an issue ? The diet is expensive but if it works, it's worth every penny.

Chrissie 67

Well done, that's a great loss.

Bonzo

Keep it up.

Good luck today and over the weekend everybody.

x

Back