just starting L.T HELP PLEASE

loudei

Hi I done L.T just over 2 years ago now and through all my own fault have now put all plus more back on
I now want to go back and do L.T again Im starting in the morning I would love to hear sucess stories and from people like me just starting out anything really to help encourage me

Ive only told me husband and one friend cause i know everyone else will say why you put it all back on the last time but im sick of being fat
Im going on hols in August and I really dont want to be mistaken for a beach whale
As well as wanting to but new clothes that will look nice and not buying them just to cover up the rolls

I know l.t works but i also know how hard it is esp at the begining

Anyone any tips to get started and keep motivated ??

hi hun,

starting again in the morning myself! i didn't finish a week the first time i caved in to a bacon butty, i still weight the same but now have a whopping 4 kids (i'd just had baby no 3 last time) well now baby no 4 is here (last 1 lol) hes 6 months old and its now time to do it for me and my health diabetes runs in my family and i really don't want that at all,

just be sure your doing it for you hun x you can do it

I am 100% doing it for me im not a shy person in fact the opposite really the big and bubbly one at the parties but I wanna be the not even small but im sure if people describe me to someone its the big girl and i dont wanna be that any more

l.t does work last time i got down to 11st 9lb and i felf so much better in myself ive tried to give up the smoking and that where the weight gain mostly came from well defo 2 and a half stone of it for sure and im now back on the fags and the weight still there so what im hoping to do is get my weight down and try when im settled on l.t get off the fags again but weight first

i didnt tell anyone eaither, only my partner and 1 close friend only because i know what they will say'its dangerous'.obviously its not and im doing great so far.feel fantastic and love getting up in the morning with a bounce rather than a a jump and 2 broken anckles lol.
keep drinking plenty of water and keep in ur mind a picture of how u want to be in say 3 months time.good luck 2 you both x

Hi I done L.T just over 2 years ago now and through all my own fault have now put all plus more back on
I now want to go back and do L.T again Im starting in the morning I would love to hear sucess stories and from people like me just starting out anything really to help encourage me

Ive only told me husband and one friend cause i know everyone else will say why you put it all back on the last time but im sick of being fat
Im going on hols in August and I really dont want to be mistaken for a beach whale
As well as wanting to but new clothes that will look nice and not buying them just to cover up the rolls

I know l.t works but i also know how hard it is esp at the begining

Anyone any tips to get started and keep motivated ??

Hi im on day 7 and well the first time in done LT I udnt do it but for some reason this time around seems to be working for me and well it WILL work for you cus it did the last time, the only advice that I can give is to take it one day at a time and drink loads of water! but I no u will succeed..and well on here will help u daily too.
:)

I have tried on a good few occasions to go back on lt but didnt last more than a few days but the light seems to have gone on this time as it did the first time I want to do this more than anything at the moment ive honestly tried eveything else but Im better off with no food as I cant resist the temptation and im hoping this time I can try figure my trigures with food aswell so I dont make the same mistake again

water how much to drink chemist told me 2 ltrs I hate water but iuts going to be worth it ive done a list of the pro and the cons the cons only last a few day where as the pros will last a hell of a lot longer so im doing this :O Im going to keep on the forums though as sopme of the oics are amazing and fingers crossed I can have mine up there to :)

Hi Loudei

Congrats for taking the plunge again. You're right, the first 10 days are very hard. I'm mid way through week 4, ans I would have caved in at least 3 times in the first week without this forum. I found it by chance when I googled Lipotrim and it has saved my life.
I have been between 13.8 and 11.7 for most of my adult life, but have lost 12 lbs in this 3 weeks. I also found that after the first 10 days the hunger was esily controlled. I miss the social aspect of food - as in being with family and friends for meals, but it is so worth it. And it's not forever.
You know it can work for you, so hang in there.
Come to the forum for help and inspiration.
It feels like family already.

Hi Loudei, i did Lighterlife in 2008/2009 to go from a size 26 whale to a size 14 bride!! I lost 10 stone, and was so happy on my wedding day... however i slipped into the contented married life and had two holidays, and copious meals out, then the take-aways started up again, then Christmas..... and by my 30th birthday in February this year i had gained 5 stone, half of the weight i lost on LL. I took the plunge again on 2nd March and started LT, whilst on a holiday in London!! I found it so easy to get into the swing of it, and as my husband is also doing it, we rid our home of all food (except the dogs sardines, which my husband was tempted with)!! However, as with LL, as soon as you see the weight falling off, and your old clothes fitting again, i feel it is so easy to stay focussed and go for it!!!
I have been out with friends when they have been drinking, been sat at work functions with buffet lunches and copious amounts of sweet treats and ignored them!! We have set an end date of 30th April, and that helps to keep motivated, its a countdown, end date!!
Just try to work past the first few hard days, and very very soon you will feel the initial weight loss and that should keep you going.
My issue now is how to keep the weight off at the end of it, but i am determined. I know how depressing it is to loose so much then stick it straight back on, so this time i am going to take my weight maintenance seriously!
Good luck, you will be fine. Don't dwell on the weight you previously lost and gained, take this as a fresh start and think about that perfect beach body you will have for your holidays!!
Best of luck x

hi all im interested in doing the lipotrim diet x do you have to have a certain bmi and what sort of price are we looking at weekly??? many thanks x

hmm a beach body I like the sound of that in fact thats now my new aim to have a beach body (ONE IM COMFORTABLE WITH)instead of a whales body :) I like it

want it gone it depend where your from i think in Ireland its just under €70 per week and i think u.k its around £36 Im in ireland but i have to say if i dont do this is going to cost me a fortune to upgrade my wardrobe to bigger clothes so id rather pay it for l.t that way i can at least look forward to shopping instaed of nearly crying in the fiting rooms cause nothing fits me go onto www.lipotrim.co.uk for a list of pharmacies in your area and give them a call before you start you will have to watch the dvd which you pay for but they will refund you when you return it they wont give you lt without watching the dvd though

[/
ok thats great i went to the website and watched the 38 min video thingy on there x but i was expecting more than the £36 so thats not bad esp like u said if it works!! and id rather have nice clothes than ones needed to cover rolls x and hopefully muffin top over jeans will be thing of past also the nice other set of boobs under bra at back!! lol attractive not!!!!! x

if ur not liking the water maby try peppermint tea i drink it by the bucket load lol.takes some getting used 2 if u substituting it from tea but i must admit i really look forward 2 my morning peppermint tea now.the water turns my belly after a while but at least with the tea ur still drinking the recomended amounts

where do i get the tea is there a specail brand that we only use or not..also can i ask some one told me there is someone selling stuff on ebay that we can add to our drinks that wont effect the diet I would be slightly wary or this has anyone tried it its a flavouring anyone tried it as i hate water with a passion

Back