Just starting out.......lots of tips need and please check I'm doing it right!!!

Hey Everyone

I've been reading a couple of food diaries and thought that if I did my own I could get some feedback and be able put lots of peoples ideas together in one place so I don't lose them!

I'm doing SW on my own, although my hubby is eating the same things as me he still sits and eats a white magnum after his tea when I'm eating fruit! (Good job I don't like them, although Cornetto Enigma's are a different matter!)

I'm having my WI on a Tuesday afternoon....

A bit about me.......well I'm 27, 5ft 7.5in and currently 14st 3.5lbs (last WI) but the week before I started I got weighed at the Drs and know I was 14st 7lb which means a loss so far of 3.5lbs :)

I was badly injured in Dec and at the moment can only swim/walk/cycle and as I have three dogs I do a lot of walking any way, the weight just crept (jumped!) on when I couldn't walk for almost 3 months.

I love to run and to play netball but neither of these things are possible at the moment (although I'm allowed to slowly start building up running on a treadmill, but no uneven surfaces until at least July, then impact sports around Sept/Oct). Yes it's driving me mad!!

I'm finding SW really good at the moment, I used to be 6stone and have an eating disorder so losing weight the wrong way has been done far too many times before, which is why this time I'm doing it RIGHT!! I want to be around 10/11 stone, as long as I'm back in size 12 jeans I'll be happy, I look ridiculous as anything lower than that (something that has taken about 20years to realise!)

I'm going on holiday (honeymoon 2 years late!) at the end of Sept so I want to feel good for that to be able to swim lots and not cover up under towels when the camera comes out!

That's enough about me (anything else just ask!) so I'm going to start posting my food diary and get some feedback off you lovely people :)

Thanks (in advance!)

Diz
xxx

DAY ONE-

Despite seeming to understand everything in the meeting and coming out really pumped up and ready to do it, my first day was just a nightmare, I couldn't get my head around the plan at all, couldn't work out how to count syns and basically was really awful, I started off really well, had an apple when I got up, then was running round from 6am-3pm by that point I was starving and stressed out as all I could think of was that I needed to eat but didn't have a clue what I COULD eat, so my hubby said please god just eat something so I had a ham and cheese panini (on seeded panini bread) but then in the evening I then had had half a chicken balti, some pilau rice, half a naan bread and 3 onion bahjis, then a cornetto, then a mars bar :-(

DAY TWO-

Breakfast- Strawberries

Lunch- 3 slices bacon (no fat), mushrooms, baked beans (tiny can) and 2 eggs, didn't use any fry lite, just a bit of water

Tea- Rice, soy sauce, chicken, peppers

HEX A-
HEX B-special k bar

Snack- grapes, melon, strawberries

SYNS- Orange Kit Kat 5 1/2
Cornetto Enigma 9 1/2

= 15

Last edited:
DAY THREE (Friday 17th)

Breafast- Strawberry Mullerlight, Melon, Grapes

Lunch- Lettuce, Celery, Carrot, Ham

Tea- Chicken, Green Beans, Peas, Carrots, Mash (no butter, splash of milk)

HEX A-tiny amount of milk allowance
HEX B- special k bar

Syns:
orange kit kat 5 1/2
gravy 3

= 8.5

Snacks- Melon , Grapes, Strawberries, Mullerlight

Day Four (Saturday 18th)

Breakfast- Baked beans, bacon (no fat), 2 eggs, mushrooms, tinned new potatoes (just water)

Lunch-

Tea-

HEX A- 30g cheese
HEX B-
2 slices wholemeal bread (toasted)

Snacks
pineapple
mullerlight

Syns

Last edited:
Keep going. Don`t forget to look to the 4th July. We all get confused sometimes. I am up and down at the moment but am frightened thaat I will put on what have lost. Thats why I keep looking on here. Good Luck

Back