just starting out

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by vicky34, 5 June 2008 Social URL.

1. vicky34

vicky34 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    lt
    Hi, I have just got my first weeks supply of liptrim and just wondered if anyone had any advice to get through the first week?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. maybebabypowell

maybebabypowell Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.53%)
    Diet:
    I dont know now! :(
    Welcome

i would love to offer some advise but only on day 2!! What gpt me through yesterday was, drinking lots of water, keeping my mind of the whole "OMG Im not eating food" thing, spending some time on here looking at the b4 and after pics!

I am sure someone more experienced will be along soon!

4. LoveLea

LoveLea First Goal Under 20st!

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    23st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(4.71%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hi i just finished week 1, my advice would be water water water (and knowledge of every toilet near by:D)

I also printed out load of "fat" pictures of me and my husband and stuck them all round the kitchen as well as doing a weight loss chart.

Hope some of this helps and good luck

Lea xx

5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    [​IMG]

Welcome Vicky,

Good luck with your diet journey!

Get yourself a ticker to track your weight loss.

This tutorial will help you set one up.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

Take some body measurements and photos of yourself now and write down a list of things you want to change or do and set yourself mini goals which are achievable in the near future and will keep you motivated.

If you need any help be sure to ask.

Love Mini xxx

6. fun1uk

fun1uk Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Well hun,i wont lie-its hard work but you forget about not eating after your first weigh in lol and just watch the scales go down lol.
    Just try to keep yourself busy,the first week my house had never been so spotless lol.Drink loadsa water,it takes away the hunger.And im sure in a few days you wont feel hungry,its just in your mind.
    Whenever i feel peckish i have a pint of water anyways you will be too busy pee-ing to worry about food lol.
    Good luck hun and keep us posted,everyone here is very helpful and keep looking at the slide show,it really helps seeing people who have reached their goal.Im not even half way through yet but the difference is amazing with me.And i feel FAB!!!!!

XXX

7. markodie

markodie Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Welcome! I agree that Water is the trick - but for me after the first few days the whole thing has just become the norm and the way I live my life so not found it too hard. Really look forward to my soup every evening as it feels like a meal!!!!

Finish my 4th week on Saturday and can't beleive how quickly the time has gone and how much difference it has already made to my life!

Good luck and keep us all posted.

8. Sheep

Sheep on the up lol

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Welcome hun,
    All i can say is take one day at a time ...
    drink lots .......
    After week 1 u should feel great, next days just become the norm, and it gets easyer :bliss::bliss::bliss:

9. vicky34

vicky34 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    lt
    Thanks for all the positive feedback, it makes me id more determined to do it. I have taken a week off work to get my head around it all. I have a party next weekend so that will be a test as I do like a drink or too! My son has never seen me thin so thats my incentive.

10. serendipity1980

serendipity1980 Full Member

Drink water, keep busy, and dont cheat! It is soul destroying!

11. greatbodsoon

greatbodsoon Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    First week is difficult, but not dreadful. Day 2 or 3 probably the worse, you may feel tired, get more rest. If you develop headaches take some paracetamol. Once your in ketosis the hunger generally subsides that takes about 2 to 3 days. In the meantime drink lots of water, tea and coffee. Take each day as it comes, but soon all of it will be a routine and the weight will fall off.
    Good luck.

12. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Basically take it easy, water n lots of it ...toilet only 5 mins away at all times, early nights and pamper yourself...watch out for day 3 the hardest...but then you should be in keotosis.
    NO MATTER WHAT DO NOT EAT ANYTHING!!!!!!! You may get hunger pangs, but they will pass drink more water!!!
    If you eat its harder to stop eating xx Good luck and welcome xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.