Just starting over .....again

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by keke, 13 July 2011 Social URL.

1. keke

keke Full Member

Hello to everyone , am just starting on SW again after not really dieting for 20 years just got so fat and depressed with it all going back on so quickly I stopped dieting and am now the size of a house. No really I am massive it's all so depressing I am, wait for it 24 stone:eek: there you have it 24 stone I can't believe I am still in a job and walking around at this weight.No one knows my weight cept for you all on here so you are sworn to secrecy right!Am looking forward to getting to know you all wish me luck it's gunna be a long and ruff ride but with your help and support I think there may be a light at the end of this tunnel.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. begghead

begghead Full Member

Start Weight:
    27st2lb
    Current Weight:
    27st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi Keke, Welcome to the Forum.

I weigh slightly more than youself (just over 25) but its coming off, only on my second week of my diet (first time ive ever dieted really) and last week i lost 8lbs !.

Im sure it it will be a long and ruff ride but we are all in this together, this place is amazing seen so many great inspirational photos and stories, full of support and honest advice.

Good luck hope to see you around

Begghead x

4. keke

keke Full Member

Thanks Begghead am just off to look in the got 13 -14 st to lose thread looks like I may find some buddies in there as for you m'dear at least you are a lot taller than me I am 4 inches shorter AND SHRINKING!!!LOL hope we can all help one another through this thanks for replying and good luck.

5. sammyd

sammyd Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    orlistat
    hiya,
    good luck this time!!..
    sam...

6. Wheelndeal77

Wheelndeal77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(15.18%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Good Luck on your journey. I have 75lb to lose and have just started today. One step at a time and we'll get there! This forum seems great. lots of support to keep us motivated!

7. keke

keke Full Member

Thank you all for your good luck wishes! day 2 beckons and cottage cheese for lunch and toms and crispbreads yum??? Had just fruit for breakfast to fill me up which thank god it did!

8. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. I also began with a lot to lose. Suggest you concentrate on a stone at a time and it will seem easier to handle. Good luck.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.