Just starting over .....again

keke

Hello to everyone , am just starting on SW again after not really dieting for 20 years just got so fat and depressed with it all going back on so quickly I stopped dieting and am now the size of a house. No really I am massive it's all so depressing I am, wait for it 24 stone:eek: there you have it 24 stone I can't believe I am still in a job and walking around at this weight.No one knows my weight cept for you all on here so you are sworn to secrecy right!Am looking forward to getting to know you all wish me luck it's gunna be a long and ruff ride but with your help and support I think there may be a light at the end of this tunnel.

Hi Keke, Welcome to the Forum.

I weigh slightly more than youself (just over 25) but its coming off, only on my second week of my diet (first time ive ever dieted really) and last week i lost 8lbs !.

Im sure it it will be a long and ruff ride but we are all in this together, this place is amazing seen so many great inspirational photos and stories, full of support and honest advice.

Good luck hope to see you around

Begghead x

Thanks Begghead am just off to look in the got 13 -14 st to lose thread looks like I may find some buddies in there as for you m'dear at least you are a lot taller than me I am 4 inches shorter AND SHRINKING!!!LOL hope we can all help one another through this thanks for replying and good luck.

Good Luck on your journey. I have 75lb to lose and have just started today. One step at a time and we'll get there! This forum seems great. lots of support to keep us motivated!

Thank you all for your good luck wishes! day 2 beckons and cottage cheese for lunch and toms and crispbreads yum??? Had just fruit for breakfast to fill me up which thank god it did!

Hi and welcome. I also began with a lot to lose. Suggest you concentrate on a stone at a time and it will seem easier to handle. Good luck.

Irene xx

Back