Just the motivation I needed!!!

wowflooze

Had my second weigh in today and I am so happy and relieved. I have lost another 14lbs!!! Whoop! Had my first weigh in after only 4 days due to the Bank Holiday which I lost 11lbs. So in toal that 25lbs in 2 weeks. I can't belive it. Had a really rough wknd, nearly cheated on several occasions. So glad i stayed 100%, so worth it when it comes to weigh in day. So proud of myself. I stuggle with this diet most days and I'm still waiting for it to get easier. I am constanly hungry. Stomach rumbles a lot!!! I only drink 2.5-3 litres of water a day so maybe I need to drink a bit more??? Hoping to stay on LT as long has possible but at the moment I'm just trying to get through 1 day at a time.
Best of luck to everyone else on this journey. Great to read through other posts, sometimes it's the only thing that gets me through the day.

wow that is an absolutely brilliant result! amazing! i bet you already look like a different person! you do just have to take it one day at a time and eventually it just becomes routine. i know there's a lot of discussion around how much water you drink, but i think the main thing is drink water when you feel hungry and it will help, i aim for more like 3-4litres a day as persnally ive noticed that when i drink more, i feel better and lose more weight! congratulations again, you have done fantastically well x

That is absolutely incredible! Well done on sticking to it and getting great results. The diet does get much easier as you go on through it which I am sure you are seeing at the moment.

I aim for 3+ liters of water a day or as much as I can drink as I really think it makes you feel better, lose more weight and will help with stretchmarks.

Wow :eek: thats incredible ! Well done :)

Wow thats incredible that has really spurred me to stay strong and get back on track

Thank you guys. Felt great all day today. :) Been so excited to think I can lose more.
Think I need to up my intake of water. I've switched to fizzy which I enjoy.
Can't see a difference in my shape yet. Stomach has gone down a little bit. I've got so many gorgeous clothes (I've had for a few years stored away) that I can't wait to fit back into.

Wowflooze, It is so wonderful to see you so motivated, I am in the same boat as well with fantastic results and when you get them you just think that you never want to stop this diet :)

Thats really good! you should be proud! the first week is horrible but pays off when you step on the scales!

Back