Just thought I`d say Hi on my first post

jules1981

Gold Member
Hi Everyone,

Think this may be my first of many posts here!

I have been on several diets before and never stuck to them for very long. But i hope this time with some advice, encouragement from here, i hope to loose the weight this time.

I`m getting married next may :), so i want a really nice dress, which i`m hoping to look for over the summer, so that`s my motivation to loose the weight.

Any tips would be great.

Thanks

Hello Jules! Welcome to the forum! You will find lots of help and support here, people are very friendly and it's a great source of inspiration! Which plan will you be following? Keep us posted on how you are doing! :)

Hi and welcome, what diet are you thinking of starting, no matter which diet you choose, this forum is a great place for help and motivation.

Hey, thanks for all the replies :)

Not really following any plan, just trying to eat healthy, breakfast, lunch and dinner and fruit as snacks trying to count calories to, trying to stay around 1200-1300 a day.

I Really struggle when i get in from work as always seem to be starving, so we have bought a slow cooker over the weekend and are going to cook some chicken and veg, so that`s tea sorted for tomorrow.

Has anyone used a on line food diary to keep track of there calories i stumbles across a few on the net today and wounder if that would help?

Don`t really do that much exercise but am starting to walk into work (40-50 min) walk. So hoping that will help too.

Take care

Back