Just thought I`d say Hi on my first post

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jules1981, 21 February 2010 Social URL.

1. jules1981

jules1981 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    23st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(4.57%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world and healthy eating
    Hi Everyone,

Think this may be my first of many posts here!

I have been on several diets before and never stuck to them for very long. But i hope this time with some advice, encouragement from here, i hope to loose the weight this time.

I`m getting married next may :), so i want a really nice dress, which i`m hoping to look for over the summer, so that`s my motivation to loose the weight.

Any tips would be great.

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CoCoMo

CoCoMo Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.93%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hello Jules! Welcome to the forum! You will find lots of help and support here, people are very friendly and it's a great source of inspiration! Which plan will you be following? Keep us posted on how you are doing! :)

4. CalicoSoneji

CalicoSoneji Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(45.76%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi, welcome!
    Have you decided to follow a particular plan or are you just healthy eating?
    Good luck which ever way!

5. oneday at a time

oneday at a time likes to post

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi and welcome, what diet are you thinking of starting, no matter which diet you choose, this forum is a great place for help and motivation.

6. jules1981

jules1981 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    23st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(4.57%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world and healthy eating
    Hey, thanks for all the replies :)

Not really following any plan, just trying to eat healthy, breakfast, lunch and dinner and fruit as snacks trying to count calories to, trying to stay around 1200-1300 a day.

I Really struggle when i get in from work as always seem to be starving, so we have bought a slow cooker over the weekend and are going to cook some chicken and veg, so that`s tea sorted for tomorrow.

Has anyone used a on line food diary to keep track of there calories i stumbles across a few on the net today and wounder if that would help?

Don`t really do that much exercise but am starting to walk into work (40-50 min) walk. So hoping that will help too.

Take care

7. LuvPink

LuvPink Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    WW
  8. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. We have a section for brides to be. Perhaps you might like to start a diary thread there.

Good luck

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.