• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just thought I`d say Hi on my first post

S: 25st0lb C: 22st3.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 48.8 Loss: 2st10.5lb(11%)
Hi Everyone,

Think this may be my first of many posts here!

I have been on several diets before and never stuck to them for very long. But i hope this time with some advice, encouragement from here, i hope to loose the weight this time.

I`m getting married next may :), so i want a really nice dress, which i`m hoping to look for over the summer, so that`s my motivation to loose the weight.

Any tips would be great.

Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

CoCoMo

S: 14st6lb C: 13st6lb G: 10st11lb BMI: 28.6 Loss: 1st0lb(6.93%)
Hello Jules! Welcome to the forum! You will find lots of help and support here, people are very friendly and it's a great source of inspiration! Which plan will you be following? Keep us posted on how you are doing! :)

S: 25st0lb C: 22st3.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 48.8 Loss: 2st10.5lb(11%)
Hey, thanks for all the replies :)

Not really following any plan, just trying to eat healthy, breakfast, lunch and dinner and fruit as snacks trying to count calories to, trying to stay around 1200-1300 a day.

I Really struggle when i get in from work as always seem to be starving, so we have bought a slow cooker over the weekend and are going to cook some chicken and veg, so that`s tea sorted for tomorrow.

Has anyone used a on line food diary to keep track of there calories i stumbles across a few on the net today and wounder if that would help?

Don`t really do that much exercise but am starting to walk into work (40-50 min) walk. So hoping that will help too.

Take care