Just Thought I'd say Hello!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Camilla, 5 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Camilla

Camilla Well-Known Member

Just thought I'd say hello! I've been on Lipotrim for 2.5 weeks with a weight loss of 10lbs my next weigh in is on Saturday morning and I'm hoping for at least another 4lbs to make it a stone!

I'm been reading the forum since I started so I thought it was about time I joined!

:):):):):):)!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

i too watched from behind the seens for a while but everyone is so amazing on here you just feel like you have to be part of it ! well done on your loss so far x

4. Camilla

Thanks Lillie for the warm welcome! X

PS My starting weight was 14 stone 9lbs!

5. jenpink

jenpink Well-Known Member

welcome lillie i too am new to lipotrim its actually my first week but whilst deciding wether or not to go on it i found this chat room was great support network so i joined straight away!
    congrats on your losses so far!!
    hope i have a good loss on sat (although i can only go weekends so adn io started monday so it means my weight will be from 5 days ;(

6. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

race you to the finish lol xx

7. Camilla

Thanks for the Welcome too Jenni, good luck with your first weigh in, I'll be on the scales on Saturday morning too! X

8. Camilla

I'm currently 13stone 13lbs, but yes I'd love to track each others progress!XX

My height is 5ft 4in!
    Lillie If you carry on losing the weight as you are doing you'll be there before me!:):):)

9. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

im 5 ft 8 and big boned lol what you aiming to get down to 11and a half is what i would love to be but ill see how i feel when i get to 12 ive already noticed bones in places i didnt even know i had ! xx

10. Camilla

In my dreams 9stone - 9.5 stone but 10 stone would be the first target and a healthy BMI XX

11. fattothin

fattothin Well-Known Member

HELLO 'IS IT ME YOUR LOOKING FOR';)

12. Camilla

Hello you! It's me... XXXX:D:D:D

13. Camilla

Whoops I thought I knew you!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

14. Peppermint Patty

Peppermint Patty New Member

Well done:DI'm on my first week and due to weigh in on Monday. Hope to have a good loss to spur me on:)

15. Camilla

Good luck PP I'm sure you'll have a great weight loss! XX